EO/GM Email: Reminder: GM Badges & Special Requests (HQ, Power, etc.)
Posted by jareds113

Thank you Derek!

Posted by cmusgrove

I returned my 4 day badge to the GM HQ on Thursday but I haven't received a refund.  I've sent several emails and they all seem to be being ignored.  Who should I contact?

Posted by derekguder cmusgrove

cmusgrove wrote:
I returned my 4 day badge to the GM HQ on Thursday but I haven't received a refund.  I've sent several emails and they all seem to be being ignored.  Who should I contact?

It appears we have received only a single email from you to [email protected] and it was sent at 7 am this morning. Did you send your other messages to another department, perhaps? The Gen Con offices have been closed for about a week, so any emails have certainly not been "ignored," they just likely have not been processed yet.

Refunds for badges dropped off at the convention are still being processed as well (again, the offices were closed last week) and that may take a week or two. If you (or anyone else who dropped a badge off at GM HQ onsite) haven't received confirmation of your refund by the end of the month, please send an email to [email protected] to check in.

-
Derek Guder
Event Manager
Gen Con LLC

Posted by cmusgrove

Thank you!   I’ll wait a till the end of the month.  

Good to know it hasn’t been lost and they are still being processed.   I was only worried because the guy who took the badge said it should go through in 6 days. 

I’ve tried several email addresses like Customer service.  I may have only tried Events once.  

Posted by derekguder

6 days is not accurate, unfortunately. "A few weeks" is the correct timeline, basically.

Considering we spend time packing up the show, traveling home, and sleeping, we are not able to process most things within 6 days of the show.

-
Derek Guder
Event Manager
Gen Con LLC

New Post Sign in to write a new post.