Beer / Bottle swap.
1 2 3 5
1 2 3 5
Posted by rodoubleb

[img]https://goo.gl/photos/og7wuGdwahDXboYw8[/img]

check out the map link above.  It might be possible to meet right by the food trucks, but that it out of the way from most hotels.  Obviously I have been pushing for the green space I have marked as Elf Park.   One city block and a kitty corner away from Georgia Street.     I'm not opposed to a democratic process though.

Zombie Dust was back in stock at FFF today, so I now have up to 4 six packs for trade.  Only one is firmly spoken for at this time.    I also have an extra six pack of Alpha King that I could bring if requested.   I'm planning to make one more trip before Wednesday.  If someone wants something else off their carry out menu let me know.

http://www.3floyds.com/beers-to-go/

Posted by jaysirignano

Managed to get a ton of rest stuff today. Sitting on heady topper, focal banger(alchemist), nothing gold (bissel brothers), it's complicated being a wizard (Burlington beer co), alter ego and green from treehouse. Trying to gauge what to bring since I will not be in on wed night until midnight. If anyone is interessted let me know if they would like to meet throughout the weekend. Otherwise I've got an amazing collection to consume with my friends. Interessted in Zombie dust and Hopslam which I saw posted here. I've also got a can of imperial stout trooper for trade (nebco) for those not into IPA's hoping there is some interest for other than wed to meet up. 

Posted by boc_mage rodoubleb

rodoubleb wrote:
[img]https://goo.gl/photos/og7wuGdwahDXboYw8[/img]
check out the map link above.  It might be possible to meet right by the food trucks, but that it out of the way from most hotels.  Obviously I have been pushing for the green space I have marked as Elf Park.   One city block and a kitty corner away from Georgia Street.     I'm not opposed to a democratic process though.
Zombie Dust was back in stock at FFF today, so I now have up to 4 six packs for trade.  Only one is firmly spoken for at this time.    I also have an extra six pack of Alpha King that I could bring if requested.   I'm planning to make one more trip before Wednesday.  If someone wants something else off their carry out menu let me know.
http://www.3floyds.com/beers-to-go/

Good spot i think, Depending on meet timings which i suspect is going to be variable as we get downtown i can meet around 3 or likely after 9ish which i dont' think is going to be issue for those of us getting in late. Close walk to more than a few hotels. Makes it easier to grab/drop off from hotel room. If possible i'd send a message/ask what policies are on alcohol being present on what looks to officially be a park. 

Posted by rodoubleb

If only the great Randu would see this post and fill us in.   I know it's been speculated to eventually be sold and turned into a hotel property.   

Posted by rodoubleb

Ok after just a little recon the real name of the green space is Hudnut Common and it does seem to be associated with the city.   That probably means no alcohol.

At the point I'm about ready to say lets forget a large group meetup and make individual contacts.  There seems to be a  lot of disparity on who can meet at what time on what day, and what people are looking to trade for.   My email is back on the first page.   I'm your Zombie Dust/Three Floyds guy.   Twitter #GenconBeerSwap might be another way to do this. 

Posted by boc_mage rodoubleb

rodoubleb wrote:
Ok after just a little recon the real name of the green space is Hudnut Common and it does seem to be associated with the city.   That probably means no alcohol.
At the point I'm about ready to say lets forget a large group meetup and make individual contacts.  There seems to be a  lot of disparity on who can meet at what time on what day, and what people are looking to trade for.   My email is back on the first page.   I'm your Zombie Dust/Three Floyds guy.   Twitter #GenconBeerSwap might be another way to do this. 

Fair enough, facebook group message not a bad idea either as way to see who can meet when/has what to trade. How i keep in contact with others at con that may or may not have a US cell #.

Posted by doombunny

Unfortunately I have neither Facebook nor twitter, but I'm willing to meet anywhere within reasonable walking distance downtown. If Wednesday night doesn't work then I can probably squeeze in thursday night I just wouldn't be able to drink it until later unless we met after 11pm. Saturday could also work as the only thing planned that night is the dance and I can go later or leave early as needed. Same for my Brother in law.

Posted by bernsteina

Turns out we're flying, so no bottle exchange for me. :(

New Post Sign in to write a new post.
1 2 3 5
1 2 3 5