Dropping your hotel reservation? POST IT HERE! <3
2 4
2 4
Posted by ematuskey

Whoever dropped the Hilton Garden double/double, thank you!  :D 

Posted by mllungfish

I have an out of block Friday and Saturday night reservation I'm looking to get rid of. It's cheaper than most of the places still offering just the 2 nights at about $506 a night. It's at the Omni Severin hotel. A Deluxe King room. Price includes up to 3 people. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested!

Posted by ar6474

I just checked Marriott and if you are willing to drive about 15 minutes or so they have rooms available outside of downtown from Mid 250s to around $160s

https://www.marriott.com/reservation/rateListMenu.mi

https://www.marriott.com/reservation/rateListMenu.mi

https://www.marriott.com/reservation/rateListMenu.mi?defaultTab=standard

https://www.marriott.com/search/hotelQuickView.mi?propertyId=INDRW&brandCode=RI&marshaCode=INDRW

Posted by ar6474 ar6474

Here is the Link to expedia's map showing several places around downtown several are under $200/ night

https://www.expedia.com/Hotel-Search?adults=2&destination=Indianapolis%2C%20Indiana&endDate=08%2F04%2F2019&latLong=39.76855%2C-86.15805&pwaOverlay=map&regionId=178266&rooms=1&startDate=07%2F31%2F2019
Good luck to all

Posted by insane

Up on the site now!

Hyatt Regency Indianapolis - king bedSkywalk to ICC

Posted by mastercherrios

I have the following reservation that I don't need anymore:

Travelodge by Wyndham Indianapolis South
602 East Thompson Road
Indianapolis
IN 46227

$264.42 2 double beds. July 31st to August 4th.

Whoever messages me first we can work out how I can transfer this to you. I'm afraid if I cancel the price will go up.

Posted by burrfoot72

Holiday Inn 3 blocks away is in the portal right now.  

Posted by mashguy

Any chance of something walking distance will fall back into the portal?

Posted by hkeaton75 mashguy

mashguy wrote:
I got lucky and nabbed the Hyatt Regency on Tuesday, so it is possible.

Posted by mashguy hkeaton75

hkeaton wrote:
mashguy wrote:
I got lucky and nabbed the Hyatt Regency on Tuesday, so it is possible.
I hoping too. I don’t mind walking 3 to 5 blocks, lol

Posted by cman811 mashguy

mashguy wrote:
In the past week I've seen 6 downtown hotels pop up and I havent been checking often. The last day to get out of the portal is tomorrow, so you might get some last minute droppers but you really gotta be serious with checking the portal. Like multiple times an hour serious. 

Posted by ripster82000

I have a king room at the Hilton Garden Inn downtown. $1,010.88 for four nights starting Wednesday and going until Sunday. You will get the reservation information and update it to yours and takeover the room. I will be sending it back to the queue before the cutoff tonight.Thanks!

Posted by vexedwaffle

Hey Ripster82000, 

I presume that price is before taxes. Let me know. I am interested.

Best

Posted by ripster82000 vexedwaffle

cdnvanguard wrote:
Hey Ripster82000, 
Best
Nope, that price includes the taxes!

Posted by mashguy ripster82000

ripster82000 wrote:
I have a king room at the Hilton Garden Inn downtown. $1,010.88 for four nights starting Wednesday and going until Sunday. You will get the reservation information and update it to yours and takeover the room. I will be sending it back to the queue before the cutoff tonight.Thanks!
I’m interested in this As well

Posted by ripster82000 mashguy

mashguy wrote:
ripster82000 wrote:
I'll see what cdnvanguard says and then let you know!

Posted by vexedwaffle ripster82000

ripster82000 wrote:
cdnvanguard wrote:
Hey Ripster82000, 
Best
Nope, that price includes the taxes!
Ok. That's awesome. I'll let the other gentleman get dibs first since I can't hear back from my group with consensus. My loss his gain.

Posted by ripster82000 mashguy

mashguy wrote:
ripster82000 wrote:
Well it looks like the ball is in your court! The price listed does include taxes.

Posted by vexedwaffle

Ok. Trying to track down my buds. We would be adding a day for Tuesday. We're flying in from Canada, he's from St.Louis.  So I need to ask him about what he is doing for parking. How much is it per night? And my apologies for the delay.

Posted by mashguy ripster82000

ripster82000 wrote:
mashguy wrote:
ripster82000 wrote:
Well it looks like the ball is in your court! The price listed does include taxes.
I’ll take it if it’s available 

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.
2 4
2 4