Dropping your hotel reservation? POST IT HERE! <3
1 3
1 3
Posted by ripster82000 mashguy

mashguy wrote:
ripster82000 wrote:
mashguy wrote:
ripster82000 wrote:
I have a king room at the Hilton Garden Inn downtown. $1,010.88 for four nights starting Wednesday and going until Sunday. You will get the reservation information and update it to yours and takeover the room. I will be sending it back to the queue before the cutoff tonight.Thanks!
I’m interested in this As well
Well it looks like the ball is in your court! The price listed does include taxes.
I’ll take it if it’s available 
Sounds good. I sent you a message on here with the details or you can email me at [email protected] and I'll send you the reservation details so you can swap it over to you.

Posted by buffythecatslayer vexedwaffle

cdnvanguard wrote:So I need to ask him about what he is doing for parking. How much is it per night?

Gate 10 still has parking available for Thu-Sun for $68.  They seem to be sold out of the Tues/Wed slots.

https://affordableindyeventparking.com/

Posted by vexedwaffle

Congrats Mashguy. My loss is your gain. Hope you enjoy the room:)

No hard feelings. 

Posted by vexedwaffle

For those interested, a fair number of downtown hotels are popping up on the hotel portal right now.

Posted by bilwhite2014

I have Friday and Saturday night available at the The Westin Indianapolis. Across the street from the convention center.
$221 per night
[email protected]

Posted by valravn

Hi, room is gone, good luck!!

Posted by kyleecat bilwhite2014

bilwhite2014 wrote:
I have Friday and Saturday night available at the The Westin Indianapolis. Across the street from the convention center.
$221 per night
[email protected]
Still available?

Posted by jwinsome

I have a standard king room available at the JW Marriott, acrosss the street from the convention center.  $246/night.
[email protected]

Posted by molzar jwinsome

gamewright wrote:
I have a standard king room available at the JW Marriott, acrosss the street from the convention center.  $246/night.
[email protected]

emailed

Posted by hendelbolaf

I wanted to let everyone know that I will be canceling a reservation made outside of the Gen Con housing portal for the Courtyard Indianapolis Downtown. The reservation is from Wednesday July 31st to Sunday August 4th and it is for a 2 queen and sofa bed room. So it can easily sleep five or so people.

The total cost for he room is $2,253.42 and it is currently being held under my name. I have until July 29th to cancel, but I will be cancelling it by this Friday the 26th of July. When I cancel it, I assume it will go into their inventory of rooms.

As it is NOT reserved through the Gen Con housing portal, I could see about transferring it over to someone if they are interested. That may or may not work. If that will not work, I will have to cancel it and let everyone know and it will be happy hunting at that point.

Please let me know if you are interested in the room.

Thanks!

Posted by dynel

I just cancelled a room at the Hampton.  I got it through Booking.com, and I only assume it'll become available at some point afterwards.  It's a (1) Queen room, and was $2076 for Wednesday to Monday.  

Posted by encinarus

I have a Wed-Sun suite at the Conrad that I can't use anymore and can transfer -- it's this one https://conradhotels3.hilton.com/en/hotels/indiana/conrad-indianapolis-INDCICI/accommodations/K1KRU1.html 

King bed and pull out, I *think* in separate rooms but not sure. The reservation was $2872

Posted by noahco

I have a room I no longer need for Wednesday - Sunday at the Candlewood Suites in the Medical District, not walkable but a short uber/lyft.  Room has a king suite w/ a pullout for $190/night + taxes and such.

[email protected]

Posted by kyleecat encinarus

encinarus wrote:
I have a Wed-Sun suite at the Conrad that I can't use anymore and can transfer -- it's this one https://conradhotels3.hilton.com/en/hotels/indiana/conrad-indianapolis-INDCICI/accommodations/K1KRU1.html 
King bed and pull out, I *think* in separate rooms but not sure. The reservation was $2872
How much per night?

Posted by kyleecat kyleecat

kyleecat wrote:
encinarus wrote:
How much per night?
because I think I want it

Posted by kyleecat hendelbolaf

hendelbolaf wrote:
I wanted to let everyone know that I will be canceling a reservation made outside of the Gen Con housing portal for the Courtyard Indianapolis Downtown. The reservation is from Wednesday July 31st to Sunday August 4th and it is for a 2 queen and sofa bed room. So it can easily sleep five or so people.
The total cost for he room is $2,253.42 and it is currently being held under my name. I have until July 29th to cancel, but I will be cancelling it by this Friday the 26th of July. When I cancel it, I assume it will go into their inventory of rooms.
As it is NOT reserved through the Gen Con housing portal, I could see about transferring it over to someone if they are interested. That may or may not work. If that will not work, I will have to cancel it and let everyone know and it will be happy hunting at that point.
Please let me know if you are interested in the room.
Thanks!
I might be interested 

Posted by encinarus kyleecat

kyleecat wrote:
kyleecat wrote:
encinarus wrote:
How much per night?

It was 718.13 / night: wed/thur/fri/sat -- checkout Sunday.

Posted by 3ldfilms

Dang! I could sell my couch for a mint!

Posted by kyleecat encinarus

encinarus wrote:
kyleecat wrote:
kyleecat wrote:
encinarus wrote:
How much per night?

It was 718.13 / night: wed/thur/fri/sat -- checkout Sunday.
ouch, I can't afford that. Oh, well, I guess I keep what I have 

Posted by drumline3469

I have a Deluxe Double-Double at the Sheraton downtown I'd like to transfer. It's $233 a night before taxes Wed-Sun. We'll have to handle the transfer through the hotel, but as soon as someone confirms and we work it out, I'll call the hotel and swap the name on the reservation.

Thanks!

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.
1 3
1 3