What do YOU want to play at GC 2016
1 2 3 5
1 2 3 5
Posted by ianengle brotherbock

brotherbock wrote:
robbo wrote:
Hobomancer.

Word. Love that game.

You're in luck. Looks like we've got several Hobomancer games runnign this year.

Posted by robbo

Posted by robbo

Look forward to it.

Posted by brotherbock ianengle

ianengle wrote:
brotherbock wrote:
robbo wrote:
Hobomancer.

Word. Love that game.

You're in luck. Looks like we've got several Hobomancer games runnign this year.

Awesome. Do you know the times? (fingers crossed)

Posted by ianengle brotherbock

brotherbock wrote:
ianengle wrote:

Awesome. Do you know the times? (fingers crossed)

We asked for Thursday 2:00 PM-6:00 PM, Friday 10:00 AM-2:00 PM, Saturday 7:00 PM-11:00 PM, and Sunday 9:00 AM-1:00 PM.

Posted by brotherbock

Oh man. I'm eyeing that Sunday slot. The Thurs and Sat won't work for me, the Friday might. But good Sunday games--that still leave me time to get to the Exhibit Hall one last time--are valuable.

Did I ever tell you we put a Hobomancer in one of our BYOV larps? Woodie Guthrie :)

Posted by yog-sothoth in jersey firvulag

firvulag wrote:
Old old school D&D (not "Chainmail" old...but just about).  Call of Cthulhu ALWAYS!!  Paranoia!!  NSDMG!!!  And I think it's time to explore what this "Settlers of Catan" talk is all about!!!
I had to sit out last year so really I'm jazzed about everything!!!

Those "old school" D&D games are hard to find! As an old-timer I prefer 1st and 2nd ed. myself. 

Posted by t1mirage arglebargle

arglebargle wrote:
I'm just learning of Castles and Crusades and think it might be just the retro, rules-light, game I'm looking for. 

Castles & Crusades is a pretty cool system.  Spells are like 1st / 2nd Ed.  Combat is similar to d20.  Small numbers and such.
Good optional rules to include feats etc. but fun playing without adding much.
Majority of the classes are like 1E with minor updates.
Get the three core books.  Same pretty much for the last couple of years (only clarifying and adding new classes - illusionist and maybe barbarian or assassin)

Posted by noone yog-sothoth in jersey

yog-sothoth in jersey wrote:
firvulag wrote:
Old old school D&D (not "Chainmail" old...but just about).  Call of Cthulhu ALWAYS!!  Paranoia!!  NSDMG!!!  And I think it's time to explore what this "Settlers of Catan" talk is all about!!!
I had to sit out last year so really I'm jazzed about everything!!!

Those "old school" D&D games are hard to find! As an old-timer I prefer 1st and 2nd ed. myself. 
Ive submitted 4 od&d games using the 74 rules with greyhawk

Posted by ubah

I keep hoping someone will run wfrp 1st ed enemy within stuff.  Years ago, I ran the 1st two books before my group fell apart, and I would love to play em.

Posted by myusername azure3456

azure3456 wrote:
I would honestly like to see Star Trek Attack Wing. mostly because I just got into it, and I have a decent armada built up for play with some of my friends.

I have yet to find a single event for Attack Wing.  My friend and I were really hoping to find a game and learn more about this.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.
1 2 3 5
1 2 3 5