D&D and Baldman Games @ Gen Con
1 3 4 5
1 3 4 5
Posted by wavester

Just to get everybody excited.

Baldman Games and our giant room of D&D will be back at Gen Con 2021. Spaced out and a few less tables then normal but we are brining the awesome and excited to be back.

Posted by jimmythesaint

Ah, that's fantastic news. Definitely going on my wish list.

Posted by lore seeker

Woohoo!

Just did Winter Fantasy for the first time this year (online, of course), and if that was any indication of the kind of show Baldman Games puts on, I'm signing up for a Gen Con D&D game!

Posted by dukejohn lore seeker

father bloodlust wrote:
Woohoo!
Just did Winter Fantasy for the first time this year (online, of course), and if that was any indication of the kind of show Baldman Games puts on, I'm signing up for a Gen Con D&D game!

You won't be disappointed!

Posted by narzat

Yes!  Looking forward to seeing what will be on offer!

Posted by x51

Great to hear, I have heard great things about Baldman events and look forward to signing up. 

Posted by davidschneider

Excellent!

Posted by unsoundergnome

Looking forward to it for sure!

Also, with the news that there will be no Paizo this year, any chance Baldman can grab Sagamore this year?

Posted by toxic_rat wavester

wavester wrote:
... brining the awesome ...
Pickled Awesome?  :D

Posted by wavester toxic_rat

toxic_rat wrote:
wavester wrote:
... brining the awesome ...
Pickled Awesome?  :D

I am having a pickle with lunch right now - so yes.

Posted by dwintheiser unsoundergnome

unsoundergnome wrote:
Looking forward to it for sure!
Also, with the news that there will be no Paizo this year, any chance Baldman can grab Sagamore this year?

Honestly, I think the room that Baldman has at the JW Marriott is better than the Sagamore, though perhaps not as convenient, since it's outside the convention center.

Might be nice for nostalgia purposes -- I remember playing Living Forgotten Realms and D&D Minis in the Sagamore back when WotC was still attending the convention -- but the Sagamore, especially this year, is way bigger than is really needed for D&D.

Posted by wavester

I get the nostalgia of Sagamore (I miss the Maze at the Mecca but I'm old). 

We love our new space in the JW. Tons of room, quiet, and all to ourselves. 

Posted by wavester

I've loaded hundreds of tables of events into the Gen Con (in-person) system for registration. All the D&D!!!!

I'll be loading hundreds of tables of event into the Gen Con (online) system for registration in the next week. All the D&D!!! (and from the comfort of home).

You have no excuses - play the D&D - make friends - have fun.

Posted by lore seeker wavester

wavester wrote:
I've loaded hundreds of tables of events into the Gen Con (in-person) system for registration. All the D&D!!!!
I'll be loading hundreds of tables of event into the Gen Con (online) system for registration in the next week. All the D&D!!! (and from the comfort of home).
You have no excuses - play the D&D - make friends - have fun.

Oh, I plan on it. This will be my first time playing 5th Ed in person (all other games have been over Roll20/Discord - only got the book in September), so I'm looking forward to it.

Posted by muzzynat

I'm just returning to Adventure's league play post pandemic- From what I gather this will be master's content and I need a master's character?

Posted by wavester muzzynat

muzzynat wrote:
I'm just returning to Adventure's league play post pandemic- From what I gather this will be master's content and I need a master's character?

Season 10 (10-01, 02, etc) is Seasonal Content

Ravenloft: Mist Hunters is an Alternate campaign (characters must stay within it)

MOON 18, 19, and 20 are wrapping up our Historic Moonshae campaign.

Posted by jelake

Are some events canceled or missing?  The catalog doesn't jive with the In-Person schedule on the Baldman site.

Posted by wavester

All events should be live. Everything on the prelim 'In-person' schedule were just for DM recruitment and alignment.

Posted by lore seeker

Is there a "grace period" for late arrivals to these events?

Between the schedule of games I'm running and the schedule of DDAL Season 10 games I need to play in chronological order, I might need to make a bit of a run to make it on time for one of the sessions, if the event I'm running gets out earlier than the end time (which is entirely possible).

Posted by donniep wavester

wavester wrote:
All events should be live. Everything on the prelim 'In-person' schedule were just for DM recruitment and alignment.

So, there are 90 events total that I am seeing - was hoping for a Tier 2 Season 10 DND Experience session for the live runnings.  Is that not to be in the cards? 

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.
1 3 4 5
1 3 4 5