Attendee Guide - Badge Information
Badge Types and Pricing for Gen Con 2019
|VIG (Sold Out)||$600/Returning VIG's - $650/New VIG's|
+ Please note Marion County imposes a 10% Admissions Tax.
+ Prices are fixed. Prices will not increase after the Ship to Me deadline on June 16.
+ We are no longer offering a "Family Fun Package". Prices are per individual.
+ Gen Con does not offer any badge discounts.
+ All sales must be completed online. We do not accept mail order or phone sales.
Buying your Gen Con badge
Badge sales begin with Badge Registration on January 13, 2019 at noon (Eastern). Badge prices will not increase this year after we begin USPS shipping. Children 11 and older must have a badge to attend.
When badges go on sale and you are ready to purchase your badge, follow these easy steps:
- Visit www.gencon.com/login (opens in new window).
- Enter your Username or Email Address and Password.
- Click the “Sign In” button.
- Select the "Get a Badge" link at the top right of the page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your purchase.
TIP: In order to purchase multiple badges in a single transaction, you will need to first add your friends to your friends list. Once your friend has approved your Friend Request, you may select the "Get a Badge" link in the top right of the page and "Select" the badge type you wish to purchase. Then, check each friend's name that you wish to purchase a badge for this and will add the badge to your cart.
USPS PRIORITY MAIL (Recommended)
This delivery option provides you with fast three-to-five day shipping for only $10, and also includes FREE Tracking and Signature Confirmation for your peace of mind.
- The Gen Con Fulfillment team will combine all your purchases throughout the year into one convenient shipment to save you money.
- Your items will begin shipping out after the Ship to Me deadline on June 16, 2019 at 11:59 pm (Eastern).
- You can track your packet once it has shipped on your "My Packets" page.
- 100% Replacement Guarantee: If your shipment is confirmed to be lost by the USPS, your convention materials will be replaced at no cost to you. (Gen Con cannot replace items that have been marked as delivered.)
Will Call allows you to pick up your badges and event tickets at the convention. However, Gen Con recommends the USPS Priority Mail option, when available. If you are concerned with spending time in line or plan to attend events that start early in the day, USPS is your best option.
- Will Call items are placed in separate packets for each recipient and can only be claimed by that recipient.
- A valid government-issued photo ID is required in order to pick up your packet at Will Call. The only exception is for small children with no photo ID. A parent or guardian with a valid ID must accompany the child when picking up their Will Call packet.
Exchanges and Refunds
If you need to exchange or refund your badge, please contact Customer Service directly and they happily will assist you.
Please note that all badge refund/exchange requests must be received prior to the Ship to Me deadline on June 16, 2019.
Contact Customer Service
TIP: Due to occasional high call volume, you may receive the fastest response via email.
Phone: 1-800-529-3976 x 3806