lanyard distribution WORST ever
( Locked)
2 3 4 6 8
2 3 4 6 8
Posted by aegoce kiyote

kiyote wrote:
Vendors bring so few lanyards that the VIGs get in and snake all the good lanyards for themselves.
It's not just the VIGs, press badge holders (who should have professional lanyards and a fedora with a card that says Press attached from their news organizations anyway) snatch them all up in the early access Thursday too.

Posted by roganca aegoce

aegoce wrote:
kiyote wrote:
Vendors bring so few lanyards that the VIGs get in and snake all the good lanyards for themselves.
It's not just the VIGs, press badge holders (who should have professional lanyards and a fedora with a card that says Press attached from their news organizations anyway) snatch them all up in the early access Thursday too.

Does anyone know if "Press" hat cards are transferable?

Posted by chefevild

This thread has been making me smile for days now. Thank you all  :)

Posted by loon

The question is what are the best lanyards? The ones everyone's going to rush the lanyard hall for? The ones with the most hype? The ones you can't get at your FLLS?

Posted by dukejohn

I miss the days of first-edition (old-school) lanyards. They just haven't captured the same feel in subsequent editions. 5e lanyards are close, though. But don't even get me started on those horrible 4th-edition lanyards... 

Posted by kiyote loon

loon wrote:
The ones you can't get at your FLLS?

Okay, I admit, I guffawed at that one.  FLLS.  

Posted by raidkillsbugsded aegoce

aegoce wrote:
kiyote wrote:

Can someone press related please cosplay this at some point this year?

Posted by burrfoot72 raidkillsbugsded

raidkillsbugsded wrote:
aegoce wrote:
kiyote wrote:

I thought we were supposed to get rid of the cosplay lanyards because it does not relate to the core of Gen Con gaming lanyards....... and don't get me started again on how those are only 4-day lanyards.

Posted by kiyote burrfoot72

burrfoot72 wrote:
raidkillsbugsded wrote:
aegoce wrote:
kiyote wrote:

I thought we were supposed to get rid of the cosplay lanyards because it does not relate to the core of Gen Con gaming lanyards....... and don't get me started again on how those are only 4-day lanyards.

Well...we seem to have circled back around.  Have we exhausted the pool of the usual complaints?

If so, I vote we commemorate this beautiful thread with a reply pyramid!

Posted by a dark rider on a pale ... unicorn? kiyote

kiyote wrote:
burrfoot72 wrote:
raidkillsbugsded wrote:
aegoce wrote:
kiyote wrote:

Well...we seem to have circled back around.  Have we exhausted the pool of the usual complaints?If so, I vote we commemorate this beautiful thread with a reply pyramid!

I agree!!

Posted by david campbell a dark rider on a pale ... unicorn?

it can be fun to run away wrote:
kiyote wrote:
burrfoot72 wrote:
raidkillsbugsded wrote:
aegoce wrote:
[/forums/22-general-info-2017/topics/12607-lanyard-distribution-worst-ever?page=6#39613ined] kiyote wrote:[/url]

Well...we seem to have circled back around.  Have we exhausted the pool of the usual complaints?If so, I vote we commemorate this beautiful thread with a reply pyramid!

I agree!!

Seconded!

Posted by njseahawksfan david campbell

david campbell wrote:
kiyote wrote:
burrfoot72 wrote:
raidkillsbugsded wrote:
aegoce wrote:
[/forums/22-general-info-2017/topics/12607-lanyard-distribution-worst-ever?page=6#39623ined] kiyote wrote:[/url]

I agree!!

Seconded!
I don't like this idea at all

Posted by komoridarkclaw njseahawksfan

njseahawksfan wrote:
david campbell wrote:
kiyote wrote:
burrfoot72 wrote:
raidkillsbugsded wrote:
aegoce wrote:
[/forums/22-general-info-2017/topics/12607-lanyard-distribution-worst-ever?page=6#39628ined] kiyote wrote:[/url]

I agree!!

Seconded!
I don't know about it either. It won't fit on my Lanyard already, and its just started.

Posted by andrewj.rager komoridarkclaw

komoridarkclaw wrote:
njseahawksfan wrote:
david campbell wrote:
kiyote wrote:
burrfoot72 wrote:
raidkillsbugsded wrote:
aegoce wrote:
[/forums/22-general-info-2017/topics/12607-lanyard-distribution-worst-ever?page=6#39629ined] kiyote wrote:[/url]

I agree!!

Seconded!
I don't know about it either. It won't fit on my Lanyard already, and its just started.
I misaligned the reply pyramid on my lanyard. Can someone help me?

Posted by loon andrewj.rager

andrewj.rager wrote:
komoridarkclaw wrote:
njseahawksfan wrote:
david campbell wrote:
kiyote wrote:
burrfoot72 wrote:
raidkillsbugsded wrote:
aegoce wrote:
[/forums/22-general-info-2017/topics/12607-lanyard-distribution-worst-ever?page=6#39630ined] kiyote wrote:[/url]

I agree!!

Seconded!
What if we just stacked all the lanyards in a pile, largest at the base and getting smaller progressively as it goes up?

Posted by aaronmlopez loon

loon wrote:
andrewj.rager wrote:
komoridarkclaw wrote:
njseahawksfan wrote:
david campbell wrote:
kiyote wrote:
burrfoot72 wrote:
raidkillsbugsded wrote:
aegoce wrote:
[/forums/22-general-info-2017/topics/12607-lanyard-distribution-worst-ever?page=6#39633ined] kiyote wrote:[/url]

I agree!!

Seconded!
What if we just stacked all the lanyards in a pile, largest at the base and getting smaller progressively as it goes up?
What is a reply pyramid? Can it hold my lanyard from last year?

Posted by mvotruba loon

loon wrote:
andrewj.rager wrote:
komoridarkclaw wrote:
njseahawksfan wrote:
david campbell wrote:
kiyote wrote:
burrfoot72 wrote:
raidkillsbugsded wrote:
aegoce wrote:
[/forums/22-general-info-2017/topics/12607-lanyard-distribution-worst-ever?page=6#39633ined] kiyote wrote:[/url]

I agree!!

Seconded!
Wait a minute...you guys start a pyramid 1) without me and 2) without the thread containing a moderator warning of a lock?

Posted by aaronr mvotruba

voice_of_reason wrote:
loon wrote:
andrewj.rager wrote:
komoridarkclaw wrote:
njseahawksfan wrote:
david campbell wrote:
kiyote wrote:
burrfoot72 wrote:
raidkillsbugsded wrote:
aegoce wrote:
[/forums/22-general-info-2017/topics/12607-lanyard-distribution-worst-ever?page=6#39636ined] kiyote wrote:[/url]

I agree!!

Seconded!
Wait a minute...you guys start a pyramid 1) without me and 2) without the thread containing a moderator warning of a lock?
Hold on! I still wanted to complain about not being able to get a kids lanyard! Can I complain in a pyramid or is that forbidden like fighting in the war room?

Posted by loon aaronr

aaronr wrote:
voice_of_reason wrote:
loon wrote:
andrewj.rager wrote:
komoridarkclaw wrote:
njseahawksfan wrote:
david campbell wrote:
kiyote wrote:
burrfoot72 wrote:
raidkillsbugsded wrote:
aegoce wrote:
[/forums/22-general-info-2017/topics/12607-lanyard-distribution-worst-ever?page=6#39639ined] kiyote wrote:[/url]

I agree!!

Seconded!
Hold on! I still wanted to complain about not being able to get a kids lanyard! Can I complain in a pyramid or is that forbidden like fighting in the war room?
Don't put your kids on lanyards. That's just crazytalk.

Posted by aaronr loon

loon wrote:
aaronr wrote:
voice_of_reason wrote:
loon wrote:
andrewj.rager wrote:
komoridarkclaw wrote:
njseahawksfan wrote:
david campbell wrote:
kiyote wrote:
burrfoot72 wrote:
raidkillsbugsded wrote:
aegoce wrote:
[/forums/22-general-info-2017/topics/12607-lanyard-distribution-worst-ever?page=6#39643ined] kiyote wrote:[/url]

I agree!!

Seconded!
Don't put your kids on lanyards. That's just crazytalk.
That's the problem. I'm not bringing my kids this year so I will miss out on the lanyards that hold kids!

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.
2 3 4 6 8
2 3 4 6 8