Gen Con Parking, Event Center, Shuttle Service, & Cosplay Repair Lounge!
Normal
Small
Posted by gatetenevents

Gate Ten Events & Parking
Parking lot
Free Shuttle Service
~Event Center~
Food Concessions
Cosplay Repair Lounge 

Guaranteed Parking spot with purchase* in a secure well-lit lot. Overnight parking, exit privileges, and event shuttle service from lot to The Indiana Convention Center &  Downtown hotels. Please arrive at the lot with your prepaid parking pass. Your parking lot location will clearly be marked with the address and a Gen Con 2018 Parking Partner Gate Ten sign Please park in only Gen Con 2018 approved parking areas, remember to place your valuables in a safe place and always lock your vehicle. If you are picking up your parking pass via Will Call, as a courtesy you may park and return with your parking ticket within 3 hours Please do so otherwise your vehicle may be subject to impound. FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE: Shuttle hours will be 24 hours daily departing from your lot every 15-20 minutes. 

The Event Center, Food Court, and Our Full service bar will be open to the public! 
Also Featuring a Cosplay Repair Lounge to do any last minute touch ups or costume repairs!

Purchase your parking now! 
-Find events
-Search: Parking passes

or Game ID(s)
-ZED18139255
-ZED18139256
-ZED18139258
-ZED18139259
-ZED18139262
-ZED18143963
-ZED18139260
-ZED18139261

Normal
Small
Posted by saberpilot

Which hotels are included in the shuttle service?

Normal
Small
Posted by gatetenevents

Normal
Small
Posted by gatetenevents saberpilot

saberpilot wrote:
Which hotels are included in the shuttle service?
All Local Downtown hotels 
Westin  
Downtown Marriot  
Jw Marriot 
Homewood Suites 
Sheraton  
Omni  
Residence INN 
Fairfield INN 
Hyatt Regency  
Crown Plaza 
Le Meridien  
Embassy Suites 
Conrad 
Hilton Garden 
Home to Suites 
Alexandar
Hampton

Normal
Small
Posted by saberpilot

Thank you!

Normal
Small
Posted by drkfathr1

Full service bar? Tell me more! 

Normal
Small
Posted by gatetenevents drkfathr1

343 W. McCarty Street. We are located directly behind Lucas oil stadium. 
Inside our Event Center We have a Full service bar, open to the public for Gen Con!
We also have a Food Court! There is plenty of seating and tables to hang out and stay a while in the air condition! 
There is an outside patio with dining area as well! 

Normal
Small
Posted by ascantla

Last year we were in the lot across the street and down a half a block and were told there was no shuttle service there and we had to walk to the convention center... even though we paid full price for the same service. I notice you are using the same lot this year, are you doing shuttle service from there?

Normal
Small
Posted by collinszackary

I would like to get a pass for all day Sunday, but on the gencon website the "event" for the Sunday parking pass has a start time of 8 AM Thursday. Since I only have a Saturday and Sunday badge, it won't let me get a ticket for that day. Could you fix the start time so people like me can buy a ticket? The event number is ZED18139262

Normal
Small
Posted by roderick collinszackary

collinszackary wrote:
I would like to get a pass for all day Sunday, but on the gencon website the "event" for the Sunday parking pass has a start time of 8 AM Thursday. Since I only have a Saturday and Sunday badge, it won't let me get a ticket for that day. Could you fix the start time so people like me can buy a ticket? The event number is ZED18139262

It should be fixed now. 

​​​​​​​Roderick Robertson
Forum Coordinator 
Gen Con, LLC. 

Normal
Small
Posted by musikfans1 gatetenevents

gatetenevents@gmail.com wrote:
Parking lot
Free Shuttle Service
~Event Center~
Food Concessions
Cosplay Repair Lounge 
Guaranteed Parking spot with purchase* in a secure well-lit lot. Overnight parking, exit privileges, and event shuttle service from lot to The Indiana Convention Center &  Downtown hotels. Please arrive at the lot with your prepaid parking pass. Your parking lot location will clearly be marked with the address and a Gen Con 2018 Parking Partner Gate Ten sign Please park in only Gen Con 2018 approved parking areas, remember to place your valuables in a safe place and always lock your vehicle. If you are picking up your parking pass via Will Call, as a courtesy you may park and return with your parking ticket within 3 hours Please do so otherwise your vehicle may be subject to impound. FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE: Shuttle hours will be 24 hours daily departing from your lot every 15-20 minutes. 

The Event Center, Food Court, and Our Full service bar will be open to the public! 
Also Featuring a Cosplay Repair Lounge to do any last minute touch ups or costume repairs!
-Find events
 or Game ID(s)
-ZED18139255
-ZED18139256
-ZED18139258
-ZED18139259
-ZED18139262
-ZED18143963
-ZED18139260
-ZED18139261
I need to park from Wednesday afternoon thru Sunday early afternoon. I'll leave my car the entire time, but may need to get it once or twice during the Con. The sign-up says overnight parking, but says 10 hrs. Will I be OK to leave my car straight thru if I buy the Wed-Sun pass?

Normal
Small
Posted by jedikitty

Yep, if you have a Wed-Sun pass it's fine. You can leave the car overnight, and come and go as much as you like.

Normal
Small
Posted by jishosan

While I likely plan to take Uber or Lyft for convenience, I got the 5 day pass just to give myself some flexibility. The traffic the convention area was a nightmare, and I'd much rather deal with it as a passenger than a driver, but it's nice to have options. :D

Normal
Small
Posted by jishosan gatetenevents

gatetenevents@gmail.com wrote:
Parking lot
Free Shuttle Service
~Event Center~
Food Concessions
Cosplay Repair Lounge 

-Find events
 or Game ID(s)
-ZED18139255
-ZED18139256
-ZED18139258
-ZED18139259
-ZED18139262
-ZED18143963
-ZED18139260
-ZED18139261

Question: I noted that if we are doing will call we can park for 3 hours, but I'm afraid, just from past experience, of the ticket pickup processing taking longer than that. I have a Wed-Sun pass and planned on parking to pick up my tickets on Wednesday. 

Also, will the shuttle be running on Wednesday, or only starting Thursday? 

Normal
Small
Posted by bushmaster

In the past they were running on Wednesday.

If you are concerned you can always use the shipping option.  That will go away on Sunday I believe.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.