So, for the people who went to her panel, particularly those that don't agree with her politics. Did she say anything that upset you in any way?
What does this have to do with the issue? You are trying to use a distraction technique to change the discussion. This discussion has nothing to do with the speech, it has to do with GenCon's invitation to Anita to be an Honored Speaker. Anita has done a number of unprofessional things:
1. She has lied about games to fit her narrative. (Just look up her Batman is sexist video). She either lied or never played the game which in itself would be a lie.
2. She has used profanity against audience members even when the audience member did nothing to elicit the response (see VidCon)
3. She berated another panelist at a convention who did nothing to her (see VidCon)
4. She has accused many game developers of being sexist without factual evidence (see batman or Tomb Raider reviews)
5. She has taken go fund me money and squandered it (see how much each of the Tropes in Video Games cost per video).
6. She offered to setup a free service for people if they donated 25,000 or more to her organization (see latest $35,000 request for donations)
7. She made promises to backers and either didn't fulfill the promises or provided the content she said she would (see unknown women in history videos)
8. She turns off comments on all her content so that nobody is allowed to criticize her work (look at any video or any post from Anita, comments are disabled as well as likes and dislikes)
9. She will not take live QA questions (watch any panel where Anita is part of it, there is no live QA)
10. She has accused people that dont agree with her as harassment and bullying (see United Nations speech)
11. She has claimed she doesn't play or even like games but is trying to tell others about games and how sexist they are.
Anita has upset a lot of gamers, but this is not the point of the discussion. The point being made is GenCon invited a controversial political speaker for a Game Convention.
If Ben Shapiro or Cenk Uygur were invited as Honored Speakers, we would be having the same discussion just with a different focus. I would be just as upset if either of these were Honored Guests. If you can't agree with this point you just don't understand the conversation or you refuse to admit your own bias. Just because you like Anita does not mean she should be an Honored Guest speaker at a game convention.
Anita has become irrelevant, she gets less than 5k views on her videos. This is just one more reason why she is a terrible pick for Honored Guest speaker. This was an attempt to make Anita important again. Anita will never be an important part of gaming because she doesn't know anything about the subject and makes ridiculous claims that get debunked faster than Flash on a potion of speed.
A game convention is not the place for controversial political figures to speak. Just look what it has caused at this convention. A threat of violence prior to the con and an actual assault during the con. Also, look at the posts above and all the negativity on both sides. As Fatherofone stated, These comments prove the point of the originator of this discussion.