Adding a night?
Normal
Small
Posted by galvatron42

I booked our room with the intention of leaving Sunday this year instead of Monday as usual. With events coming out, losing that day seems really painful. I'm considering trying to add Sunday night on to my reservation but I am scared to mess with the reservation. Do I lose my room if I got the modify button just to see if Sunday is available? Thanks.

Normal
Small
Posted by mhayward1978

I don't know - but let me give you some advice: 

See if you can just book a 1 night stay for cheaper than the in block price for Sunday night before you book through the portal - most of even the downtown hotels are available and cheaper than the block rate on Sunday night. 

Normal
Small
Posted by bushmaster

I just changed my reservation from arriving Tuesday to arriving Wednesday without problem.

Enter into your reservation then follow the usual process of "finding" a room with the new dates that want.  Your room will be listed as an option. If you can extend, it will let you. If you can't it will not allow you to do it.  Note, if pick a different option, I am pretty sure your original option will be lost.

Your reservation is safe until you click the final button, at which point things are updated and you will get a new confirmation email.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.