Gen Con Health and Safety policy clarifications
10 11 12 14
10 11 12 14
Posted by robochgo

[This post has been removed]

Posted by mikeboozer

Off topic and needlessly inflammatory...so it's deleted.

Sigh

Posted by juberkitty

My son lost his Vax card, but we can print out a record of his shots from the Indiana Dept of Health portal. Will this serve as sufficient proof of vaccination status? 

Posted by mikeboozer juberkitty

juberkitty wrote:
My son lost his Vax card, but we can print out a record of his shots from the Indiana Dept of Health portal. Will this serve as sufficient proof of vaccination status? 

Yup, that will work just fine!

Mike

Posted by mamabarry

Daughter-in-law got vaccinated before their wedding. Her maiden name is on her vaccination card, married name on her ID. Should she bring a copy or photo of the marriage certificate? 

Thanks!

Posted by stahlnee

Trying to clear a CLEAR Health Pass (not vaccine record) and was curious what should I search on or what is the code for GenCON 2022?

Posted by austicke

There is no code. You can just use the app to show your vaccine record.

Posted by wthefourth

I have my vaccine record in my Apple Wallet on my phone as provided by my healthcare provider - curious if that'll work, or if I need to find my physical cards and take a pic before I head out? It shows dates, types, and lot numbers for all 5 shots.

Also there was discussion a couple weeks ago about immunocompromised folks having 5 shots, and we totally do - it's a 3 shot primary series if you're immunocompromised and 2 boosters. 

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.
10 11 12 14
10 11 12 14