Pinball Alley
Posted by qwaserity

I see in the con book that there will be a pinball alley this year. Is this in the hallways between the convention center and the football stadium where the arcade machines usually sit? So looking forward to spending some time (and quarters) in my spare time.

Posted by austicke qwaserity

qwaserity wrote:I see in the con book that there will be a pinball alley this year. Is this in the hallways between the convention center and the football stadium where the arcade machines usually sit?

Yes.

Posted by hahnarama qwaserity

qwaserity wrote:
I see in the con book that there will be a pinball alley this year. Is this in the hallways between the convention center and the football stadium where the arcade machines usually sit? So looking forward to spending some time (and quarters) in my spare time.

If you are into Pinball you should make the effort to Uber over Tappers while you are in town.

https://www.tappersarcadebar.com/

Current Pinball list is about half way down

Posted by qwaserity hahnarama

hahnarama wrote:
Been there, done that, good location. As a matter of fact, it's half way between my airBNB and the convention center. Might hit it Wednesday or Sunday night.

If you are into Pinball you should make the effort to Uber over Tappers while you are in town.https://www.tappersarcadebar.com/
Current Pinball list is about half way down

Posted by lilycollins

It's great to hear that there will be a pinball alley at the convention this year! Typically, pinball machines are indeed located in dedicated areas like the hallway between the convention center and the football stadium, similar to where arcade machines are usually set up. These areas provide a fun and accessible space for attendees to enjoy some gaming action in their spare time. Be sure to bring some quarters and get ready to have a blast playing pinball during the convention! slope

Posted by quarex

Wow so clever hiding your Spam link in a slightly smaller font, how will we ever notice it there

New Post Sign in to write a new post.