2 bedroom house we can't use
Posted by 9adam4

One family of our group just found out they can't attend this year.  They were staying here, a two-bedroom house just under 2 miles from the ICC.  Canceling at this date will require paying 50%; we'd much rather transfer the reservation to another con-goer.
It's $700 total for all four nights (Wed-Sun). The house has 2 bedrooms each with a queen bed. Please DM me for details. 

Posted by sfprincess 9adam4

9adam4 wrote:
One family of our group just found out they can't attend this year.  They were staying here, a two-bedroom house just under 2 miles from the ICC.  Canceling at this date will require paying 50%; we'd much rather transfer the reservation to another con-goer.
It's $700 total for all four nights (Wed-Sun). The house has 2 bedrooms each with a queen bed. Please DM me for details. 
Hi Adam,

I’m not seeing how to DM you, but if still available, we are looking for a place Fri-Sun and would cover two nights.  Let me know if that would help!

9adam4 wrote:
I'd certainly take all 4 nights if you still need someone.

Posted by lordfluff132

[This post has been removed]

Posted by exclusivepreacher

[This post has been removed]

New Post Sign in to write a new post.