I have a room. Would love a roommate
Posted by alaskan31

I have a room at the baymont Indianapolis west from Wednesday to Sunday. It is my daughter and me and would love a roommate or roommates. The room is nonsmoking and is mobile access along with 2 queen beds. Looking for a good fit to share the room and save money. Feel free to message me and we can talk. I will let you know on here if it gets filled. Thanks

Posted by alphonse95

Hi, I'm interested. I will be going to my GF and we are willing to split to cost. I don't know how to message you here, but you can message me on Discord (Alphonse#5212) or email ([email protected]).

Posted by roderick

You can message another person on the Gen Con site by:
1. Copy the username you want to send a message to (e.g. alaskan31) (this is a time saving measure)
2. Put your cursor on your circular avatar in the top right corner (next to the shopping cart icon)
3. Choose "My Messages" from the drop-down box. 
4. Click on "New Conversation"
5. fill out the message form - paste the address you previously copied, instead of trying to remember it. 

Roderick Robertson
Forum Coordinator 
Gen Con, LLC. 

Posted by alaskan31 alphonse95

alphonse95 wrote:
Hi, I'm interested. I will be going to my GF and we are willing to split to cost. I don't know how to message you here, but you can message me on Discord (Alphonse#5212) or email ([email protected]).
I sent you an email

New Post Sign in to write a new post.