Ticket Return
Posted by ancylid

Can I currently return tickets? Every time I try to return a ticket, it tells me to select a ticket to return. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Posted by buffythecatslayer

You cannot return paper tickets until the Wednesday before the Con, onsite at Customer Service.  After June 15, there were no badge or ticket returns.

You can only return electronic tickets from now until the Con. 

Yes, it's annoying, since you can't change events that occupy the same space, but we've all dealt with this for years.  As e-tickets increase, the problem will reduce itself.

Posted by urzatroy

I'm trying to return tickets, but it won't allow me to select them.  I bought tix for the wrong day and all I want to do is get the system credit to buy ones on the correct day.  (They are electronic tickets, AFAIK)

Posted by buffythecatslayer

Click on the events and at the bottom it tells you whether the tickets are paper or e-ticket.  Also, the e-ticket icon looks like a lightning bolt instead of a flat sheet of paper.

If you confirm that they are et’s, then email customer service because something is definitely wrong; you should be able to return them.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.