REGISTRATION THREAD
Posted by adcjones

Hmm, is this really the first thread on registration?!

Post thoughts here!

Posted by adcjones

I'm 4739 in list...

Posted by taralas

4890. Looks like I got hit by a glitch. First submission got a 503 error from the system.

Posted by adcjones

Hmm, I've been stuck on 1014 for about 7 minutes now

Posted by daveroulston

Started 3709; been stuck at 2395 for over 15 min.

Posted by adcjones

Finally moved, but seems to be moving slower than previous years...

Posted by sellanraa

I was no. 864 and then somehow got bumped to 5000ish.  I have a cart full of events but cannot pay for some reason while my wishlist processes.  Is anyone else having this issue?

Posted by taralas

A lot of us seem to have gotten moved to the back of the pack when we submitted right on the hour. Frustrating, but not much to be done. D&D eXP took a while to fill up, too. Here is hoping that people turn back in tickets from their lists at just the correct moment.

Posted by elvinlord

Was 508 didn't get any of my Dresden Files Games

Posted by daveroulston

Still stuck at 2395. Where do you look to see how many tickets have been sold for a given event?

Posted by daveroulston

Still stuck at 2395. Where do you look to see how many tickets have been sold for a given event?

Posted by daveroulston

Should I reload or refresh?

Posted by timbery30

If your number gets stuck, refresh. You won't lose your place in line.

Posted by parody

You can refresh your wish list to see what's left.

You can also go look up events in the system in another window/tab if you want to see how things are going for whatever.

Posted by adcjones

I did not reload, but opened a new viewing tab by clicking onOpen a new tab for my "wishlist".  my previous tab shows me stuck at 4014, but my new tab has me counting down normally, now at 382

Posted by jburke98

Worst number ever, well over 5,000. Didn't get into any Scythe events.  :-( Clicked right on the opening second.

Posted by ellindsey

I've been burned pretty badly the last few years, so this year I tried everything possible to make sure my button-click went through as quickly as possible.  I brought home my work laptop, a stripped-down machine with nothing but work programs on it, that runs a lot faster than my home machine.  I installed Chrome on it for the sole purpose of submitting my wishlist, and had that all set up and ready to go the night before.  I made sure nobody else was using the home wifi, so that all-important submission request would have top priority.

I got onto the registration queue at spot 209.  I have no idea if my preparations made the difference, it was really probably just dumb luck that I'm actually getting my preferred events this year.

Posted by timbery30

This year, rather than process ours together, my hubby and I did our lists separately. We both clicked at the same time to get into the Wish List. He lucked out and got 58 in queue - I got booted from the server and was 1584 by the time I got in. We both still got into almost everything that we had in our wish lists, even with my longer wait time, so it still worked out.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.