Arcade Cabinets
Posted by god1801

Is there a list somewhere of what arcade cabinets are being brought?

Posted by marimaccadmin

There is not a list of the coin op machines per se, he's still working on quite a few.  I can tell you I know a few he feels will be fine, including Gauntlet Legends, Tetris, and Golden Tee; but all old machines like this are fickle, and I can't make any specific guarantees now.

For the arcade room in 140, I know that Killer Queen is the centerpiece of that room.

Marian McBrine
Event Coordinator
Gen Con LLC

Posted by god1801

Fair enough.  I was hoping for the 6 person xmen, 4 person tmnt, and 4 person simpsons games.  Any idea of those?

Posted by marimaccadmin

I don't sorry, I've only been given a handful of "likely" games.

Posted by rodoubleb god1801

god1801 wrote:
Fair enough.  I was hoping for the 6 person xmen, 4 person tmnt, and 4 person simpsons games.  Any idea of those?

The ticketed arcade (I guess that would be room 140 this year) has had the TMNT and Simpsons cabinets for several years, although I did not go in last year. 

Posted by god1801

that.  is.  AWESOME!!!! 

I hope they are back this year. 

Posted by rogersba god1801

god1801 wrote:

The 6-person X-Men cabinet is a single piece, 350 pound monster. No fun to move. If there isn't one at Gen Con, Tappers Arcade Bar (long hike or short uber) has one.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.