Kilroy's Bar In The News; Customer Complaint
Posted by gib_rebeg

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/weird/2016/01/04/woman-claims-700-meal-ruined-dead-person/78259364/

Woman claims $700+ meal ruined by dead personKilroy's Bar and Grill in downtown Indianapolis is getting national attention following its response to an angry customer review on Facebook just after New Year's Eve.According to screenshots shared by a New York City blogger, a woman left a post to Kilroy's Facebook page complaining that she will never go back "after the way we were treated when we spent $700+ and having our meal ruined by watching a dead person being wheeled out from an overdose."The customer continued posting that her group was trying to talk to a manager about their "bill being messed up," and the manager screamed and walked away, telling them that "someone dying was was more important then us being there making us feel like your business didn't matter, but I guess allowing a Junkie in the building to overdose on your property is more important that paying customers who are spending a lot of money!!"

Posted by gib_rebeg gib_rebeg

gib_rebeg wrote:
http://www.11alive.com/story/news/weird/2016/01/04/woman-claims-700-meal-ruined-dead-person/78259364/

Woman claims $700+ meal ruined by dead person

Kilroy's Bar and Grill in downtown Indianapolis is getting national attention following its response to an angry customer review on Facebook just after New Year's Eve.

According to screenshots shared by a New York City blogger, a woman left a post to Kilroy's Facebook page complaining that she will never go back "after the way we were treated when we spent $700+ and having our meal ruined by watching a dead person being wheeled out from an overdose."

The customer continued posting that her group was trying to talk to a manager about their "bill being messed up," and the manager screamed and walked away, telling them that "someone dying was was more important then us being there making us feel like your business didn't matter, but I guess allowing a Junkie in the building to overdose on your property is more important that paying customers who are spending a lot of money!!"

Posted by snowleopard

I didn't realize this was from Indy. Let's go to Kilroy's!!! :D

Posted by kjelstad snowleopard

snowleopard wrote:
I didn't realize this was from Indy. Let's go to Kilroy's!!! :D

I'm buying.

Posted by joelf847

I can only imagine her reaction at having to share the restaurant with zombies, demons, and drow, if a mere dead person upset her so much!

Posted by braewe

So let me get this straight. This woman was more concerned about getting her bill correct than someone _dying_ ??? Wow. Nice female. A pity you cannot 'ignore' people in real life like you can in assorted games. Because this winner sure deserves it.

Color me visiting Kilroys. Some people.

Posted by gib_rebeg

Everyone, read the links in full.

And for laughs at the woman who complained. She has tried using the excuss that someone hacked her FB account and posted that hate to make her look bad. Epic fail. She has since deleted her accounts online. And the hair salon she worked at is currently reviewing her contract for a way to give her the boot. Don't hold them liable. Keep in mind, they didn't hire her. Salon stylist rent a chair from the salon where they work.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.