Beer Exchange
Posted by schleigh

My crew is driving in. Anyone interested in a beer exchange? We will bring some of the finest PA has to offer (and maybe OH, KY, WV, and IL as our travels may bring us).

Posted by brooks

I'm arriving Wednesday and would be willing to offer up a growler from the Grove City Brewing Company (Columbus, OH suburbs) you keep the growler for a 12-pack.

I also have easy access to Great Lakes Brewing Company, Elevator Brewing Company, and the Columbus Brewing Company that I'd be happy to trade 6-pack for 6-pack. 

Posted by austicke

Members of our Gen Con group have organized this: Unofficial Beer/Mead/Cider Trade

Posted by brooks

Sounds like a good group Alec, but I'm not on Facebook. 

Posted by doombunny

I would also be interested in this. Driving in on Wednesday and can ring some of the finest Wisconsin beers by request.

Posted by tonybass

I'd be down to share. Coastal Virginia here and driving. Hardywood out of Richmond has some great stuff, and I like DC Brau from DC and Ardoit Theory from NoVa. Also for any bourbon fans, A. Smith Bowman does some great stuff. They won World's Best Bourbon from Whisky magazine. 

Posted by turbostar doombunny

doombunny wrote:
I would also be interested in this. Driving in on Wednesday and can ring some of the finest Wisconsin beers by request.
I'm also swinging out from Wisconsin.  Would have to be tricky to make sure I don't bring the same!  hhaha!

I'm from central WI, so we have Point Beer, and Leinenkugel's. There are others as well...

Posted by alittleparrott

Would be interested in doing this again this year if anyone else is.... 

Posted by mok78

I would be interested. I am in Delaware so lots around here!

Posted by boc_mage

Depending on day i could be interested, would like early before con or after as i work all con. That or have to meet at the dungeon. I'm out of NE ohio so usual suspects. Like to get my hands on some of New Holland's non IPA stuff that doesn't make it's way over the border or stuff like Taxman and New Glarus offerings. 

Posted by rodoubleb

I live close to 3 Floyds.   (Zombie Dusted is frequently rated as one of the top, if not the top American Pale Ale out there.)  All their beers are generally top notch.   18th Street brewery is no slouch either.   

I am specifically looking to trade for Wicked Weed Brewing Pernicious IPA  and/or Bold Rock Hard Cider (especially the pear cider).  

Send me a direct message if interested, I can track down any available  beer from the Northwest Indiana/Chicago area.  

Posted by fethbone

I'd be interested in doing this, but I quite Facebook two years and haven't looked back and would prefer to keep it that way.I live in Michigan, so I can get stuff like Short's and numerous other smaller breweries like...well, there are too many to name. Unfortunately I do not really drink craft beer much at all any more after going on a reduced carb diet, but I do like to try dry, local wines or spirits, so I'd be interested in that and can also bring to trade.

Posted by brooks fethbone

fethbone wrote:
I'd be interested in doing this, but I quite Facebook two years and haven't looked back and would prefer to keep it that way.I live in Michigan, so I can get stuff like Short's and numerous other smaller breweries like...well, there are too many to name. Unfortunately I do not really drink craft beer much at all any more after going on a reduced carb diet, but I do like to try dry, local wines or spirits, so I'd be interested in that and can also bring to trade.

Just sent you a message.

Posted by fethbone brooks

brooks wrote:
fethbone wrote:

Just sent you a message.
I don't see anything on my messages page and didn't get a notification- does it take awhile to come through?

Posted by brooks fethbone

fethbone wrote:
brooks wrote:
fethbone wrote:

Just sent you a message.
I don't see anything on my messages page and didn't get a notification- does it take awhile to come through?

No idea... on my messages I'm showing it having gone out 15 minutes ago. 

Posted by fethbone brooks

brooks wrote:
fethbone wrote:
brooks wrote:
fethbone wrote:

Just sent you a message.

No idea... on my messages I'm showing it having gone out 15 minutes ago. 
I never did see your message- I sent you one as well to see if it's working the other way.

Posted by maziken

I may be interested in this as well.  Live in Pittsburgh, so I can bring some Hitchhiker.  No Dancing Gnome, though.

Posted by jclaine

I'm brining a Barrel Theory Threat Level Midnight and a smattering of other MN, WI, and STL beers if anyone wants to drink beer and play some games? Is there a BYO beer share and board game session?

Posted by haagnbus

I will also becoming in on Wednesday from WI and would be interested in doing this. I am bringing some Southern WI and  Iowa beer with me. What is preferred as I was going to bringing a couple of bombers for the space saver.

Posted by [email protected]

Huge beer nerd here..is there something set up for this week? Will grab something to share on the way out of town if so...

New Post Sign in to write a new post.