Local Forecast for this week
Posted by hahnarama

I just watched 2 local weather folks and they are both saying the following for this week

Thurs 85 40% chance of Thunderstorms
Fri 83 20% of showers
Sat 83 20% of light showers

Posted by varelseshrike

Indiana Summer!

Walkways will take you almost anywhere for the Con without going outside. 

Posted by helenbb

Looks to me like it should rain on Wednesday and Thursday. This is from weather.com as of 6:20 pm Eastern on Sunday. 

Posted by weyoun42

So, what's the temperature like inside the hall?  Trying to decide between packing more shorts orjeans.

Posted by hahnarama

Well as of last week it was a jungle 90+ they don't the A/C on until 12:01 AM on Thursday.

I say go with shorts especially since there will be 70,000+ there each day 

Posted by soulcatcher78 weyoun42

weyoun42 wrote:
So, what's the temperature like inside the hall?  Trying to decide between packing more shorts orjeans.
It really depends on where you're from.  If you're from Florida for instance you can probably get away wearing jeans and be comfortable.  For anyone north of the Mason Dixon line jeans will be a recipe for wicked swamp @$$ during your visit to Indy. 

Folks that are naturally cold all the time (my spouse) will find jeans (or capri pants) comfortable for instance.

With cooler nights it wouldn't hurt to pack a pair or two of jeans for late excursions but not for daytime wear.

Posted by helenbb

It's shorts weather outside the convention center and the frigid AC makes for jeans weather inside. Plan your wardrobe depending on where you will spend the majority of your day.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.