Posted by silverf0xx gksmithlcw

gksmithlcw wrote:
k.simonse wrote:
silverf0xx wrote:
k.simonse wrote:
Running low A and low B. 
You are set to receive players!
Absolutely, 
Have a preference for roleplay oriented, but tend to use maps rather than TotM. Can and will adjust to player preferences, provided they communicate :)

Sign Jess and me up for Krishna's Team Spectre, please! It will be a pleasure to meet you in the real world, Krishna. :-)

DONE!

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx drwhocc57

drwhocc57 wrote:
barefoottourguide wrote:
Hello, I'm Garrett Crowe, a mid level track DM for both slots. I love roleplaying. I get into the voices. I'm here to tell memorable stories. I really love the DDXP because it's a mini campaign, where your group learns to work tightly together, forms its own quirks and inside jokes, and grows as an adventuring family through the four adventures. 
Yes, I'm  a maps and minis guy. I love to create original maps using Campaign Cartographer to entertain you guys. Hopefully. I'll see you at one of my tables. Happy gaming!
Garrett
Hi Garrett,
It's the Akron crowd. Throrr, Elabrimborn, ... and we have a full table to do the Mid Track B. Per our conversation, posting here to reserve our table with you. It'd be great to do an in person game and bring a new fellowship to GenCon LI. 
Cheers,
George & Mike & Connor & Adam & Steve & Dan 

It has been done!

That is 4 completed tables. We've got plenty more seats to fill!

Normal
Small
Posted by ogrebeef

Howdy! I'm Matthew Seagle and I'm DMing Low Track A and B Thursday-Saturday. I'm a very strong proponent of "theatre of the mind" and I try and put a lot of effort into my descriptions. I really get into my NPCs voice wise, tend to be silly, and will always bust my ass to make sure you have the best damn time at my table. Love telling stories, love to entertain. I do have dry erase tiles in case you need visual aids and will always keep the game moving. Stay awesome!
-Matt

Normal
Small
Posted by midnight372 chaosate

chaosate wrote:
Andrew Hindenburg 
Mid Track A and B
I already have two players interested in my group so I’ll have them post here, other than that I’m open to any kind of players.

I got a group of 3 for your Mid Track B:
Michael Thompson (myself)
Chris Nanda
Andrea Nanda

Normal
Small
Posted by searingrain

Just wanted to post a quick update since there's been a good amount of activity in the last few days. My group of 4 for Mid-Track B is still looking for a DM. Most of us get into voices and strong descriptions, and are heavy roleplayers. Prefer maps and minis for combat (at least any important combats), but still can enjoy TotM for it's creativity!

Really just looking to form some nice table friendships and bonds through fun roleplaying this convention! Really looking forward to meeting everyone! If any DMs see this, and would like to message me further with questions or chatting, feel free to e-mail zackdlittle@gmail.com!

Thanks!
Zack

Normal
Small
Posted by dkrantz152

I’m confused.. why do you need to find a DM?  I thought the whole point of the Track events is that Baldman provides a “top-tier” DM that stays for the whole event...

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx dkrantz152

dkrantz152 wrote:
I’m confused.. why do you need to find a DM?  I thought the whole point of the Track events is that Baldman provides a “top-tier” DM that stays for the whole event...

These are the "top-tier" DMs.
This thread is for those players that don't have 5 friends that are also doing the D&D eXperience with them so they can put together a group before the con. 
They can email back and forth and get to know one another and things like that.

As for picking a DM, some of these players have been doing the eXp ticket since the beginning and they might have a favorite DM that they don't get to see very often or maybe they want to try out a new-to-them DM and see what they are like.

And, this helps out the Marshals quite a bit. If we have all or most of the players grouped up with a DM all ready to go before the con, all they have to do is place the stragglers during the first slot of the track.

Normal
Small
Posted by solodan

Two players for Low Track A

Dan (Celestial Warlock Level 2-3, can be flexible to meet party needs)
Rachel (Rogue Level 2-3)

We're looking forward to gaming with you this gencon.  We prefer minis and maps for the visual aids to keep combat moving along and enjoy a collaborative RP experience.  

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx solodan

solodan wrote:
Two players for Low Track A
Dan (Celestial Warlock Level 2-3, can be flexible to meet party needs)
Rachel (Rogue Level 2-3)
We're looking forward to gaming with you this gencon.  We prefer minis and maps for the visual aids to keep combat moving along and enjoy a collaborative RP experience.  

Dan and Rachel, welcome to the Player Pool. See what other adventurers are looking for help and form your group and pick your DM.

Normal
Small
Posted by gazornick johnbock

johnbock wrote:
Hey, Low track A DM here, looking for Group... 
I didn't run the experience last year due to conflicts, but I would like to get a group together soon so I can get some stuff done before the convention.  I'll try and check this post daily until we get a group together.  
John Bock

hi, my name is Brian Shay and my friend Scott Ferguson and I are playing Low Track A. Neither one of us have characters yet, but he will likely play something fighter-y and me likely a caster. 

Normal
Small
Posted by gazornick

Late to the party on this thread. My friend and I are both in Low Traxk A. We don’t have characters yet, but will before we arrive. He will play something fighter like and I will likely be a caster, possibly wizard. We are looking for a table.

thanks
Brian

Normal
Small
Posted by chaosate midnight372

midnight372 wrote:
chaosate wrote:
Andrew Hindenburg 
Mid Track A and B
I already have two players interested in my group so I’ll have them post here, other than that I’m open to any kind of players.
Chris Nanda
Andrea Nanda

Sounds good!
You guys can feel free to add me on Facebook if you’d like.  Let us get to know each other a bit before we game together. 

Normal
Small
Posted by jfbanks silverf0xx

chaosate wrote:
Andrew Hindenburg 
Mid Track A and B

silverf0xx wrote:
chaosate wrote:
Andrew Hindenburg 
Mid Track A and B

You are ready to receive players!
Please sign up Joshua Fairbanks and Heather Greiter-Fairbanks Mid Track B (we are the 2 he is referring to). Thanks!

Normal
Small
Posted by drmean

Hey silverf0xx, there's been a shake-up on Team Kobold with Mark Knapik.

We finally heard back from Robert and it turns out he and his two friends will NOT be playing with us. So we have 3 empty slots now.

Here's what we've got right now:

Martin Hoffman - human sorcerer
Nick Hoffman - elven archer
Brad Grosse - fill-in

Was looking over the player pool. Austin with a barbarian, Richard & Heather Meyer with a cleric & paladin should fill-up the table fine if they're up for it. 

Normal
Small
Posted by arksorn midnight372

midnight372 wrote:
johnbock wrote:
silverf0xx wrote:
midnight372 wrote:
Just checking in again to see if you've gotten a complete list of dm's or if they are still figuring it out (waiting to still see if Garrett will be returning this year for our group).
Sorry... there was a response to you somewhere around Page 2. Garrett will not be returning to Gen Con this year.
The list of DMs is growing (not as fast as I'd like). I'm reaching out to the DMs to get them on the list. I think John Bock has offered to take you on if you and your group would be accepting.
Yep, I would gladly take Nanda's group. Let me know if that is a go, I'll exchange emails with them.

We will gladly take you as our DM for low track John
Hi Nanda and Hi John. Do you all prefer maps and minis or Theater of the Mind? If maps and minis, can I join as #6?

Normal
Small
Posted by johnbock arksorn

arksorn wrote:
midnight372 wrote:
johnbock wrote:
silverf0xx wrote:
midnight372 wrote:
Just checking in again to see if you've gotten a complete list of dm's or if they are still figuring it out (waiting to still see if Garrett will be returning this year for our group).
Sorry... there was a response to you somewhere around Page 2. Garrett will not be returning to Gen Con this year.
The list of DMs is growing (not as fast as I'd like). I'm reaching out to the DMs to get them on the list. I think John Bock has offered to take you on if you and your group would be accepting.
Yep, I would gladly take Nanda's group. Let me know if that is a go, I'll exchange emails with them.

Hi Nanda and Hi John. Do you all prefer maps and minis or Theater of the Mind? If maps and minis, can I join as #6?
Well first, who are you and what character do you wish to play?

Normal
Small
Posted by arksorn johnbock

johnbock wrote:
arksorn wrote:
midnight372 wrote:
johnbock wrote:
silverf0xx wrote:
midnight372 wrote:

Well first, who are you and what character do you wish to play?
Hi John! I am Tom Christy Low Tier A. I am happy to play anything that compliments the party! Looking for a group of players and a DM who love maps and minis.

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx gazornick

gazornick wrote:
Late to the party on this thread. My friend and I are both in Low Traxk A. We don’t have characters yet, but will before we arrive. He will play something fighter like and I will likely be a caster, possibly wizard. We are looking for a table.
thanks
Brian

Hey Brian, John's Team Beholder only has one seat left. But... never fear. I've thrown you two into the Player Pool. Start scoping out the others in there and start hitting people up to build your group. Hit up some of the DMs. I'm sure you'll find a few that match pretty well.
Good luck and we'll see you in August.

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx chaosate

chaosate wrote:
midnight372 wrote:
chaosate wrote:
Andrew Hindenburg 
Mid Track A and B
Chris Nanda
Andrea NandaSounds good!
You guys can feel free to add me on Facebook if you’d like.  Let us get to know each other a bit before we game together. 

Done!

Normal
Small
Posted by silverf0xx jfbanks

jfbanks wrote:
chaosate wrote:
Andrew Hindenburg 
Mid Track A and B
silverf0xx wrote:
chaosate wrote:
Andrew Hindenburg 
Mid Track A and B

You are ready to receive players!
Please sign up Joshua Fairbanks and Heather Greiter-Fairbanks Mid Track B (we are the 2 he is referring to). Thanks!

Sure you are. Do you have the proper paperwork in triplicate?

Done!

Sign in to write a new post. New Post
2 3 4 6 8
2 3 4 6 8