Does anybody remember???
Posted by bigbear

I vaguely remember seeing a big display set up that was cordoned off with ropes or maybe yellow tape. It was a miniatures game insode the cordoned off area. Was just in a corridor maybe at the top of a staircase. I remember seeing models of modern buildings and cars that would be larger scale. Like the buildings would have went up to my knees in size. The entire model city was set up right on the floor. Not on a table or anything.
Anybody have any idea what that might have been. Sorry my memory and descriptions are so vague.

Posted by freebiegrabber bigbear

Was this in the main Convention Center, Lucas Oil Stadium, or somewhere else?  These buildings weren't made out of stacked cards, were they (i.e., Cardhalla)?

Posted by bigbear

Nope not cardhalla. But it was inside the convention center, upstair in a corridor. This was an actual playable game. Just in a big scale!

Posted by aaronmlopez

Could it have been a giant version of Killer Robots?

Posted by bigbear

Possibly? I’m not familiar with that game at all. I just know there were city syreets and cardboard buildings that looked to be in scale to maybe mikiatures that would be star wars action fig sized.

Posted by cman811 bigbear

bigbear wrote:
Possibly? I’m not familiar with that game at all. I just know there were city syreets and cardboard buildings that looked to be in scale to maybe mikiatures that would be star wars action fig sized.

Killer Robots sounds correct.  Was it near the skywalk to go to the mall?  Above roughly where one would pick up the coupon books? 

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.