Anyone eaten at Bluebeard?
Posted by fethbone

Any locals or other visitors eaten at Bluebeard in Fountain Square? If so, thoughts?

Posted by santiago_44

Yes, highly recommended.

Posted by leanshots

Yep that restaurant and their service is so good!! My wife and I were in town visiting from Chicago and came there for dinner. I did not regret having my wife found a hotels.com coupon just near there.

Posted by fethbone

Cool. I will try and make time to eat there this GenCon!

Posted by indyfoodguy

Bluebeard is my favorite restaurant in Indianapolis, though Milktooth (across the street) is better. Sunday dinner at Bluebeard includes $1 oysters, but you’ll need to arrive early (5-6pm).

Posted by fethbone indyfoodguy

indyfoodguy wrote:
Bluebeard is my favorite restaurant in Indianapolis, though Milktooth (across the street) is better. Sunday dinner at Bluebeard includes $1 oysters, but you’ll need to arrive early (5-6pm).
I ate at Milktooth two years ago, and tbh I thought it was just OK. The Dutch Baby was as good as everyone said, but the sides were meh and I don't remember the other mains people had. Service was barely average- I could overlook that if all the food was amazing, but....I usually just hit up Amelia's for some pastries when I'm in town for Gencon now. 

Posted by indyfoodguy fethbone

fethbone wrote:
indyfoodguy wrote:
I ate at Milktooth two years ago, and tbh I thought it was just OK. The Dutch Baby was as good as everyone said, but the sides were meh and I don't remember the other mains people had. Service was barely average- I could overlook that if all the food was amazing, but....I usually just hit up Amelia's for some pastries when I'm in town for Gencon now. 
Sounds like a very rare bad experience.  Sorry to hear that.

Amelia's is a fantastic option, too.

Amelia's supplies Bluebeard, in fact.

Posted by marynichole

Of Course, It is highly recommended. I went a few months back with my family. We enjoyed our dinner with tasty dishes. And also luckily my daughter found the hotels.com voucher, and we discount on our bill. We can enjoy spending quality time with family by enjoying tasty food on a pleasant evening.

Posted by mikeboozer

[This post has been removed]

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.