Ticketed Entry to Exhibit Hall Question
Posted by randrac

Has there been any discussion/confirmation on how ticketed entry will be handled for early access times into the exhibit hall?  I tend to buy a lot of games and generally spend my first 2 hours or so making multiple trips to and from the exhibit hall to my hotel room (or as a new VIG, now the stow-away room for purchases possibly) with my purchases.  With the ticketed system, will re-entry be allowed into the exhibit hall if I get an early access time?  

Posted by sovietprince

with things being as good as it is now i dont see a need for timed entry's, hell they just had a full compacity Bruce Bringstein concert lol

Posted by hahnarama

Fully vaccinated audience at a Springsteen concert  

Posted by garhkal

So maybe the con may relax that "need a ticket to get into the exhibiter hall" requirement.

Posted by kevinrg garhkal

garhkal wrote:
So maybe the con may relax that "need a ticket to get into the exhibiter hall" requirement.

It is just a ticket need to a certain time.

Really they are just trying to avoid a reason for people to group together in a mass of bodies.   Now granted, if it is 'no one needs a ticket to get in at noon' is that just going to cause people to group at 11:30 anticipating getting in at noon?   If so, then the tickets from 10-12 are rather pointless because you are just moving the time of massing rather than the massing itself.

My guess is that they hope that people will be of the mindset that if you aren't early then doesn't matter and you'll get into the exhibit hall when you get in.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.