How to cancel an event submission?
Posted by alanquatermain

A week or so ago I submitted a few events that I'd been planning to run. Since then, however, I've been indoctirnated into the Goodman Games ranks, so I'd run my games under their banner and have them submitted by their EO account.

Unfortunately, I can't see how to actually cancel an event submission, short of emailing someone about it (although who would I email— derek?). Am I missing something obvious, or can someone suggest how I can cancel my submissions before they go to review?

Posted by derekguder

You have to email [email protected] with your game ID to confirm what you need to cancel and why.

-
Derek Guder
Event Manager
Gen Con LLC

Posted by alanquatermain

Done! Thank you sir :o)

Posted by derekguder

And canceled. Let me know if you need anything else.

-
Derek Guder
Event Manager
Gen Con LLC

Posted by jerrytel

Derek,

With a staggering loss in the housing lottery, I have moved a good number of our group's events from "submitted" to "saved for later". Once we have a firm confirmation of who is and who is no longer attending, do I keep the events as saved for later or do you want to clear them out?

Posted by derekguder

If you know you're not going to do an event, it should be marked as Canceled to just confirm it, so let me know once you have things settled.

-
Derek Guder
Event Manager
Gen Con LLC

New Post Sign in to write a new post.