Unofficial off-site Participating Bars and Restaurants (Gimme dat swag!)
1 3
1 3
Posted by rutherfordr

It looks like they're in the space where the Mikado Japanese restaurant used to be.

Posted by armored badger helenbb

helenbb wrote:
That sounds like as lot of fun! Is there an address/map for Social Cantina? I've never heard of it.

They are located on the corner of Georgia and S Illinois St, where Mikado used to be. 

148 S Illinois St, Indianapolis, IN 46225

Posted by aldctjoc

And there's another business that's joining in on the fun. Good to hear!

Posted by kiyote

Oh no, now I'm going to _have_ to go there and spend money and buy drinks and food.  Woe is me!

;)

Posted by hahnarama

I recommend the chorizo soup, maybe I will go grab a bowl for lunch. 

Posted by random_axcess

It is pretty far away from downtown unfortunately but Doughnuts & Dragons by Keystone Crossing is a fun time if you're looking for offsite adventure and just need to get away for a bit.

Posted by quarex

Yeah I always hit Doughnuts & Dragons on Wednesday, since being more than 5 minutes away from the convention center the rest of the time is blasphemous.  And sadly, just like the state fair, they are closed Monday/Tuesday, so they cannot factor into my wholly pre-convention schedule that week

Posted by kissingeralison armored badger

armored badger wrote:
I reached out to Nevermore to see what they are doing this year. This is what they said:
"We have partnered with Hunter’s Entertainment for gen con. They will be utilizing our space each day of the event for gaming, entertainment and streaming among many other things."
Social Cantina just posted and entered the chat! They will have themed days all weekend and have redesigned their menu with specialty cocktails and swag. I called and their staff will be dressing up in cosplay as well as having movie marathons of some of the greats, Star Wars, Star Trek, Superheroes. It's RIGHTTTTTT around the corner. A super short walk!!!

Posted by aeast317 random_axcess

random_axcess wrote:
It is pretty far away from downtown unfortunately but Doughnuts & Dragons by Keystone Crossing is a fun time if you're looking for offsite adventure and just need to get away for a bit.
Their last day of business was this past weekend.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.
1 3
1 3