Anything going on Sunday night?
Posted by stravask

Kinda stuck in town for a bit longer, just wondering if anyone knows local places I should hit up if I'm looking to relax with other Gen Con-ers who aren't going home quite yet

My first Gen Con so I wasn't sure if there's some go-to after-con bars or something 

Posted by quarex

Not what you are looking for specifically, and uh, I think it is the wrong Sunday when I am answering this, but things are so hopping still Sunday night downtown that Old Spaghetti Factory cancelled our group's reservation at 6 because there were evidently so many people still hanging out there indefinitely 

Posted by spinurethra

I often go to Barcade and Dave & Buster's. They are great places.

eggy car

Posted by mikob

what's news? Start drift boss unblocked customize your car by choosing different colors and patterns.

Posted by ollliver

When it comes to exploring color prediction games online, it's important to find a balance that suits your tastes. With numerous options available, it's natural to want something that aligns with your preferences. If you're seeking a fresh gaming experience, you might want to consider visiting 55club. This platform hosts a variety of online games crafted to enhance your gaming journey. By signing up as a new user, you'll unlock access to a diverse range of options that aim to enhance your online gaming experience. From what I've heard, it could be worth checking out.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.