Issue with submitted events
Posted by madmaxneo

First off I had an issue and accidentally clicked submit my wishlist again when I wanted to go to my cart to check out. After that whole process none of the events were approved. A friend told me to check my cart and there is nothing there. So I went through and tried adding some new events and I was getting conflicts for events that I had submitted before. I was able to finally submit and get approved for one event. But when I went to my cart there is nothing there and there is nothing in my packets either except for my 4 day pass. I sent an email into Gencon support but I expect they are busy. 

One thing to note is that last year I was the event coordinator for the ICE, but I am not this year.  That was an issue with my badge but it was fixed. Could that be an issue with other these tickets.

Posted by marimaccadmin

Yup, very likely you are looking at your organization's profile.  IF you switch to your profile it should show you those events.

Posted by marimaccadmin

Yup, very likely you are looking at your organization's profile.  IF you switch to your profile it should show you those events.

Posted by madmaxneo

I looked at both and there is nothing listed in either.

Posted by marimaccadmin

I can see 4 RPGs and 1 seminar in your cart right now, are those the events you are looking for?

Posted by madmaxneo

Yeah they just showed up on the 4th or 5th time opening my cart... weird

Posted by marimaccadmin

So you're all set?

Posted by madmaxneo

Yeah, but that was weird.

But like last year I probably will not use all my generics and probably miss at least two of my events....lol. 

New Post Sign in to write a new post.