Is it asking too much for this to be handled more sensitively?
Posted by amoebasinger

Is it asking too much for this to be handled more sensitively?
This process used to be much better, a few years ago, last time I was stuck in hotel-less hell.
Now, there's no notice.  No sense that Gencon is interested in this issue.
And you have to just keep logging in, apparently in vain.
Presumably when the hotel deadline comes due, the dam will break, but it would be helpful if there was some slight organization by the authorities of Gencon.

J

Posted by donaldbain

Your post is vague and rambling.  I can tell it has something to do with housing but the actual issue is not clear.

Posted by jigreene

There is 2 Queen available at the Home2Suites in Brownsburg right now.  I think it was available when I checked last Friday as well, so the effort isn't as in vain as you imply.  
Now if you are trying to hold out for a downtown room, that is a different issue.  It is a matter of supply and demand.  There is nothing GenCon can do about that.

Posted by quarex donaldbain

donaldbain wrote:
Your post is vague and rambling.  I can tell it has something to do with housing but the actual issue is not clear.
It was the closest I have come to being unable to tell if a post was legitimate or Spam in a while.  But that poster name appears elsewhere on other places online being upset about things so it checks out

Posted by colbrook jigreene

jigreene wrote:
There is 2 Queen available at the Home2Suites in Brownsburg right now.  I think it was available when I checked last Friday as well, so the effort isn't as in vain as you imply.  
Now if you are trying to hold out for a downtown room, that is a different issue.  It is a matter of supply and demand.  There is nothing GenCon can do about that.
There are hotels outside the block near the airport and north of Indianapolis currently available too. 

New Post Sign in to write a new post.