Change from tickets mailed to will call
Posted by felwred

how do we change our preferences from tickets being mailed to will call? If tickets are mailed, we can't make any changes from that point on - if they are will call, we can keep making adjustments.

Thank you!

fred

Posted by trace_sl

you may want to contact customerservice(at)gencon.com

Posted by marimaccadmin

Changing your shipping method is easy! Simply log in to your Gen Con account at www.gencon.com by clicking “Log in” in the upper right of the page and entering your email (or username) and password. Using your mouse, “hover” over your name at the top of the page and click “My Packets”. You will see in the top section “Your Default Shipping Method” and your current shipping method. Click the “Change” link to the right, use the drop box to choose your New Shipping Method and click “Change”.

Your credit card on file will be charged if the new shipping method costs more than the current balance. If the new method costs less than the current one, the difference will be refunded to your system credit. (System credit can be used to purchase badges or event tickets for any Gen Con Indy.)

Be sure to verify your shipping address on your “My Profile” page. Gen Con will not reimburse lost packages due to incorrect shipping information. And remember, we cannot ship to international addresses. If you choose USPS or FedEx, your shipping address must be in the U.S. If you’re switching from Will Call to a Ship-to-me option, all items you purchased will be shipped to your address, whether purchased for yourself or your friends, if purchased during the Pre-Registration period.

All changes to your shipping information must be done by the end of Pre-Registration on June 19 at 11:59 pm (Eastern). If you have any questions about changing your shipping, let us know.

------

And to be very clear, no matter whether you use will call or mailed, after pre reg ends on the 19th, you cannot refund tickets, regardless of whether you used will call or shipping.  And, after that date, you CAN purchase additional tickets, which will be will call, regardless of your default shipping method.  So changing your shipping method really has no impact on what you can do after June 19th. :)

Marian McBrine
Event Coordinator
Gen Con LLC

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.