So...
Posted by adzumi

Just a few more days to go...  

Who is getting excited? I know I am! I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself ^.^

Posted by trace_sl

Been excited :)  there is a feeling about this Gen Con :)

Posted by soulcatcher78

6 work days until vacation!

Posted by rhone1

I just decided to come a couple of days ago and I can't wait!  I arrive Tuesday morning early and it can't get here soon enough!

Posted by ginamarie72

I have to finish up work today, then work Thursday and Saturday, then it is vacation time!  I can't wait! We arrive Monday evening and I agree, it can't get here soon enough.  Although Saturday is Harry Potter Day at work, so that will be a great last day of work.

Posted by divachelle

Just 4 work days to go. Come ONNNNNN!

Posted by aaronr

The fever didn't hit me until this week but it is in full effect now. I can't wait to get there!

Posted by brion

It's now close enough that I can count down the hours without too much thought. Definitely starting to irritate some co-workers, so I must be doing it right!

Posted by soulcatcher78

14 work hours to go...including lunches, lol.

I seem to be more excited this year than I have in a while :)

Posted by ladyimm

Ready! Willing! Almost Able!

However... before that... mom's doctor's appt... laundry.... cleaning... packing...

CALGON! TAKE ME AWAY! :p

Posted by adzumi

I've been going to Gencon for 5 years in a row now, but for some reason I think this one is going to be the best yet. 

I'm going by myself and can set my own agenda without having to think about the other people I use to take with me which is nice.. lol

This year I'm going all out and have signed up for TONS of Events all Con long. I can foresee there will be very little sleep for me. :P

Posted by ladyimm

Getting there... not 100% there yet though.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.