Artemis?!
Posted by patellis15

I enjoyed playing Artemis the last few years.  I seem to recall their events getting posted a little late last year.   I hope they are coming back!

Pat E

Posted by derekguder

They are, and there should be some other bridge simulators, too. Just takes a while to confirm details, particularly with late events.

-
Derek Guder
Event Manager
Gen Con LLC

Posted by kaledor

Sweet! We are trying to build our event list and Artemis is on it this year!

Posted by kaledor

Still no Artemis!! ARGH! I have a few hours open only on Saturday now! Come and post them! LOL

Posted by marimaccadmin

If you looke under gaming group "Greenemyst", you'll find entries for a bridge simulator game I'm told is very good and similar to Atremis, called Empty Epsilon.

Marian McBrine
Event Coordinator
Gen Con LLC

Posted by bpunkert

Right... but if you need Artemis to complete a roleplay requirement in another fan club, I don't think they accept substitutions. *lol* *still watching out for the 'official' one*

Posted by kaledor bpunkert

bpunkert wrote:
Right... but if you need Artemis to complete a roleplay requirement in another fan club, I don't think they accept substitutions. *lol* *still watching out for the 'official' one*
I am still watching too! Argh!

Posted by marimaccadmin bpunkert

bpunkert wrote:

I....don't really know what this means exactly, but.....they're all bridge simulators, I would imagine when that requirement was made, Artemis was the only bridge sim out there.  So, I guess, couldn't hurt to ask?

Marian McBrine
Event Coordinator
Gen Con LLC

Posted by marimaccadmin bpunkert

[This post has been removed]

Posted by sirjohn

Just to let everyone know Artemis is now being run under Game Base 7 this year. We have hit a couple of snags at this time but should be up soon for sign up and I will be posting everywhere I can when it does. We are waiting on Derek to finalize the last details at this time. We are also going to be hosting another bridge simulator hopefully also called Starship Horizons as long as they get approved soon to. All the simulators where supposed to be put in together but somehow that was not the case. Please be patient and they will be in soon. 

Posted by derekguder

I just want to clarify "Artemis is now being run under Game Base 7" - you are also running Artemis events, but they are not the "official" events, nor are they being run in the same manner as Artemis events in the past.

You are not "now" running Artemis any more than anyone running D&D is "now" running the games at the show since WotC doesn't have official events.

-
Derek Guder
Event Manager
Gen Con LLC

Posted by sirjohn

Hello all I would just like to let everyone know that Artemis is now active and you can now get tickets for it. If you could please share this info with freinds and family that would like to play that would be great. The premier bridge is a two hour event and would prefer veteran players to play on it. This is a custom built bridge If you would like a photo of it try this link and if not message me here and I will see what I can do to get the images up. 
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10208601910038555&set=pb.1633635304.-2207520000.1465624624.&type=3&theater 

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.