Toys R Us Closing Nation Wide
Posted by gib_rebeg

Toys R Us told employees Wednesday that it is planning to sell or close all of its U.S. stores, and that it will file liquidation papers this evening in advance of a court hearing scheduled for Thursday afternoon.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2018/03/14/toys-r-us-told-employees-wednesday-planning-sell-close-all-its-u-s-stores-and-file-liquidation-paper/426292002/

I know some of us have bought games and gaming supplies from them over the years.

Posted by andrewj.rager

The Toy stores closing doesn't hurt me too much. They always over priced their products, over MSRP even.

However, I am not sure if Babies R us is included in this. If so, that will stink, because it is a very good place to get baby stuff.

Posted by gib_rebeg andrewj.rager

andrewj.rager wrote:
The Toy stores closing doesn't hurt me too much. They always over priced their products, over MSRP even.
However, I am not sure if Babies R us is included in this. If so, that will stink, because it is a very good place to get baby stuff.
All closing. Includes the Babies R Us as well.

Toys R Us said it's planning to sell or close all of its U.S. stores, including Babies R Us locations.

But Toys R Us CEO David Brandon told corporate staff in a speech at company headquarters that it will maintain the Babies R Us registry and the web stores for the time being in hopes someone might want to buy that asset, a recording reviewed by The Record in Bergen County, N.J., revealed. 

New Post Sign in to write a new post.