Speed Painting
Posted by zhycalui

So, maybe I'm just missing it, but I'm not seeing any of the miniature speed paint events.  I really enjoy this event every year.  Can anyone give any insight to this?

Thank you in advance!

Posted by mumsnarf

Bumping for interest.

Posted by buffythecatslayer

I found 2 events with the title Speed Painting with Inks, Glazes & Washes.  Not sure if that's exactly what you're looking for.

Posted by mumsnarf

Those are not the ones, the events we are referring to are competitions held roughly every hour for the whole con. Thank you for checking though.

Posted by buffythecatslayer

Well, a large number of events will get posted between now & the end of July.  Maybe they're doing, but just didn't get them submitted in time to be included before Sunday.

This site is a good way to keep up with new events.

Posted by zhycalui

I appreciate the posts guys, I guess I was just thrown off because speed paint is such a hot item that it pretty much has to be wish listed to try to get it :)  No worries though!

Posted by mjhan300

I too am very interested in trying the Speed Painting competition this year. Is this a pre registration event or is it just handled via generic tickets?

Posted by maynord

Yeah, these are like an annual tradition for me!  I hope they come back, just so I can come in third place again.  :-)

Posted by doombunny

Still no speed paints. It's unusual for them not to be up by now. Are they late or are they just not happening? I always looked forward to doing a few and they always filled up.

Posted by nscott

The MHE facebook page said they will be happening. Something was delaying them.

Posted by doombunny nscott

nscott wrote:
The MHE facebook page said they will be happening. Something was delaying them.
Oh cool thanks. I had checked the facebook the other day and didn't see  that. Must have missed it. Easy to do on Facebook.

Posted by aklevah

Speed painting events posted.

Posted by zhycalui aklevah

aklevah wrote:
Speed painting events posted.

Yay! I was able to snag quite a few as well :D

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.