Buying Tickets for others
Posted by mitkitty

Hello! I'm planning on attending this year, along with a friend who's never been before. I've already purchased my badge, but she has to get her paycheck before she can buy her own. I wanted to buy us both tickets to True Dungeon, but it wouldn't allow me to put her ticket on the wishlist without a badge, and her paycheck comes a week after wishlist processing starts.

Is it possible for me to change a second personal ticket to be for her later, or would a second ticket to my name be alright to use, as long as I'm there with her?

Posted by chemrebel

You can select the "another ticket for me" option and get her a ticket that way. That applies for any event.

-N.

Posted by marimaccadmin

The name on the ticket is generally irrelevant for the person using it; you can give your ticket away; the name on the ticket really only becomes an issue when it's trying to be refunded.

Posted by mitkitty marimaccadmin

marimaccadmin wrote:
The name on the ticket is generally irrelevant for the person using it; you can give your ticket away; the name on the ticket really only becomes an issue when it's trying to be refunded.
Thanks, I figured that was so and just wanted to make sure. She's actually going to be able to get her pass tomorrow so this ended up not being too important, but it's good to know just in case.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.