Classic Arcade and console rooms are back!
Posted by lanogironu

Does anyone have more information about the Killer Queen tournament? Looks like it's single ticket so random teams maybe? I'd highly suggest if anyone here is part of 'videogamepalooza' you all consider team ticketed tournaments for KQ. I know for sure I'd get 4 friends to go throw down in a tournament. 

I'd also suggest anyone with that group consider adding some pinball machines if able, new and old those add to the arcade experience and are a lot of fun. Could even do tournament modes for weekend competitions and prizes.

Posted by irdaland

Need a Missile Command tournament while blasting Rush

Posted by mpagnotta310

Smash Bros tournament entries and generic entries also have gone up.

Posted by kertdawg

Does anybody know which version of Smash Brothers is being played at the tournament? Asking for a young friend who thinks it's a very important detail. 

Posted by mpagnotta310 kertdawg

kertdawg wrote:
Does anybody know which version of Smash Brothers is being played at the tournament? Asking for a young friend who thinks it's a very important detail. 
If we go off of the last time Video Game Palooza was at GenCon, then it'll be Smash Ultimate. It's the most recent one, and would draw more interest than any other version, including Melee.

kertdawg wrote:

I got confirmation from the organizer that it is Smash Ultimate.

Posted by kertdawg mpagnotta310

mpagnotta310 wrote:
kertdawg wrote:

Thanks. That's good news, apparently. <shrug /> It's important to someone that's important to me. 

kertdawg wrote:
mpagnotta310 wrote:
kertdawg wrote:

Thanks. That's good news, apparently. <shrug /> It's important to someone that's important to me. 

Smash Ultimate is the most recent version of the game and the most popular version by far.

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.