BMG D&D EXP Mustering Has Begun!
Posted by narzat

If you have a ticket for one the those tracks, you can participate by heading over to their server on Discord.  Go to the 'choose-your-roles section' under General Server Info there for instructions.

PS  I'm just a player, not affiliated with BMG, so that's about all I know about it.  Getting excited!

Posted by jelake

What is the url for the General Server?  I'm just in the Community Server and it doesn't have any sections like that.

Posted by narzat

Did you click the green check box in the "getting started" section? IIRC, that is what opens up the other content.

Posted by wavester

The link is in our event text you get when you buy a ticket but anybody that missed it, wants to just stay up on all the various shows we are doing (almost 20 of them this year), or has general questions (that will get answered about 10 times faster and better there then here).

BMG Discord server at -  https://discord.gg/cda2rDW

Posted by wells

I signed in at least. But I don't know ANY of the DMs, plus I presume they are all excellent, being on the EXP track. So I will just wait for more players to show up.

Posted by rgresch

I am registered for the first two Spelljammer league adventures. Is there somewhere the pregen characters are posted so I can take a little time to figure out what I want to play?

Posted by narzat rgresch

rgresch wrote:
I am registered for the first two Spelljammer league adventures. Is there somewhere the pregen characters are posted so I can take a little time to figure out what I want to play?

As Wavester suggested above, the official BMG Discord is the place to go for the best answers.  https://discord.gg/cda2rDW

Posted by jeff russell (mariston#6930) rgresch

rgresch wrote:

These events are designed for you to create your own character in accordance with D&D Adventurers League rules. People do not normally use pre-gens, and the event states to bring your own materials. As the previous poster stated, you can go to the Baldman Games Discord Server for more info. The people are very helpful on that server will gladly help you create a character.

Posted by silverf0xx

Greetings! All the action for pre-mustering will happen over on the Discord as has been said. I'll be over there trying to get all the teams filled before the con opens it's doors. 
Any questions, feel free to ask me here or there (there is preferred).

Posted by silverf0xx

Last call for pre-mustering. 

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.