GM Badge Refund Request Form
Posted by keith_stratton

Hi all,

I'm trying to find the GM Badge Refund Request Form, as described on page 21 of the host policy document. I am not able to find it on the host page, as the policy document describes. Am I looking in the wrong place, or has the GenCon team just not had the time to post it yet? 

Posted by vortex875

I'm in the same boat. I keep looking and looking. :P Starting to feel a little dumb. Should we just e-mail it to them like last year?

Posted by andyashcraft

I've already emailed them the same question, and got an auto-reply that they were out of the office until 8/28.

Posted by cvd1574

It's actually not part of the down scroll gump when your cursor is on the host banner.  Instead, just left click on the host banner, and you will get to the host page they mention.  The form is then on that page...

Posted by vortex875

I was checking that page when I posted, I don't think it was actually there, but I found it now, so I'm guessing the wonderful Gencon staff put it up. :) So everyone can find it now. :)

Posted by derekguder

Yup, sorry about that confusion - it wasn't up during the convention but we put it up afterward once the problem became clear, so everyone should be able to access the GM Badge Reimbursement Form now.

If anyone runs into any other issues or questions, just let us know.

-
Derek Guder
Event Manager
Gen Con LLC

Posted by dblade

Thanks. I actually submitted an email with the game id info right after GenCon since I couldn't find the form. I have since resubmitted using the online form. Hopefully this won't cause any confusion for the staff.

Posted by derekguder

We'll sort it out, don't worry.

-
Derek Guder
Event Manager
Gen Con LLC

Posted by andyashcraft

Thank you, Derek.
- Andy A

cvd1574 wrote:
It's actually not part of the down scroll gump when your cursor is on the host banner.  Instead, just left click on the host banner, and you will get to the host page they mention.  The form is then on that page...
Thank you - I never would have found it!

New Post Sign in to write a new post.