"Sold Out" Events
Posted by rong

Has anyone else seen this?

I have a couple of events marked as "Sold Out" that show 0 tickets available. But when I look at the ticket holders, only 4 of 6 are listed. I noticed this last year as well, when we had a couple of less than full tables for "Sold Out" events with not all tickets accounted for.

Are these events actually Sold Out? If so, who are the other ticket holders? If they aren't Sold Out, being tagged so will eliminate the events from a lot of people's searches, as they filter out Sold Out events to fill in holes in their schedules.

Thoughts?

Posted by noone

Check tickets under the event in the gm dashboard.  If someone bought more than one ticket it would show it there

Posted by rong

That is where I am looking (the GM dashboard). There are only 4 (of a possible 6) tickets listed. Yet the event is "Sold Out".

Posted by noone

And are you clicking the tickets tab on the top or the ticket report on the bottom.  All 3 gives slightly different info 

Posted by derekguder

If you can email those details to us at [email protected]? We may need to look into them with Dev if tickets are still ghosts.

-
Derek Guder
Director of Events
Gen Con LLC

Posted by rong derekguder

derekguder wrote:
If you can email those details to us at [email protected]? We may need to look into them with Dev if tickets are still ghosts.
-
Derek Guder
Director of Events
Gen Con LLC
E-mail sent with the two corresponding event numbers.

Posted by derekguder

Thanks! We'll take a look

-
Derek Guder
Director of Events
Gen Con LLC

Posted by dustandspace

I’ve also had this issue (will follow up with a email but wanted to note that it’s not a single occurrence)

Posted by derekguder

Yeah, it affected some segment of events. Dev was able to resolve them over last weekend, but if anyone encounters it again, please send us the details via email at [email protected] so we can look into those, too.

-
Derek Guder
Director of Events
Gen Con LLC

New Post Sign in to write a new post.