Parking?
Posted by ctate22

Not finding any information on parking. Am I missing something?

Posted by pinheadjo

Usually the parking becomes available with the events registration. 
Gate Ten offers parking lots and awesome shuttle service to and from the Convention center.

Posted by mikeboozer

Wait for it...

Posted by mikeboozer

Gate Ten Parking Passes Available February 28 Save the date! Parking passes from Gate Ten Events & Parking will go on sale on their website on February 28 at 8 am Eastern.

A Gate Ten parking pass is a great way to secure a convenient parking spot during the convention. Their lots are staffed and monitored 24 hours a day, and free shuttle service to and from the convention center is included! Check out their website for more information.

Important Note: Once you purchase a parking pass, you WILL NOT receive a downloadable file nor a physical parking pass. The only way you can get a parking pass is by bringing the email confirmation of receipt to the lot that you purchased parking for and the lot attendant will give you your color-coded parking pass.  

Sponsored post from Gate Ten Events & Parking. 

Posted by hotarticles

[This post has been removed]

Posted by hoitash

When I go to the site it says Stay Tuned with no lot info. I take it they sold out?

Posted by austicke hoitash

hoitash wrote:When I go to the site it says Stay Tuned with no lot info. I take it they sold out?

Nope.

https://bit.ly/33FCjUQ

Posted by hoitash

Ah, it just wasn't loading on my ancient desktop. Weird how the other events were, but good to know. Thanks!

Posted by smirker austicke

austicke wrote:
hoitash wrote:When I go to the site it says Stay Tuned with no lot info. I take it they sold out?

Nope.https://bit.ly/33FCjUQ
Odd how it opens up a separate link to a godaddysite.com page for the GenCon event - but this is legit and I take it cheaper than most parking options? 

Posted by austicke

Gate Ten is better at parking than web design.

austicke wrote:
Gate Ten is better at parking than web design.
LOL.  thanks.  Any idea if they allow some flexibility on dates?

Thinking of arriving on the 3rd and leaving the 8th. 

Posted by austicke

Hmm, it looks like they only have 4 day passes left. You may want to call them.

austicke wrote:
Hmm, it looks like they only have 4 day passes left. You may want to call them.
Yep, I've gone ahead and gotten a pass and sent inquiry about other days. I can give an update later if others are interested. Thanks again for the feedback/info.

Posted by charles0238

Missed it. Any other solid parking recomendations? 

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.