Breakfast buffet options?
Posted by dynel

Well, fast is certainly what
I’m looking for, and cheap isn’t terrible, so I’ll definitely keep that in mind!

Posted by buffythecatslayer

Good.  Fast.  Cheap.

Pick two.

Posted by rayken

Bad. Expensive. Fast. 

Pick one.

Posted by bakermouse10133

Email from Gen Con Says the food trucks will be out for Breakfast this year, so that opens up some more options. 

I know of a donut truck in the area, not sure what else will be offered as that list isn't out yet. 

Posted by jhs

Donut truck?  Whoa. 

Posted by buffythecatslayer

Easy to find, just look for the line of police cars...

Posted by urielblue

Ostio Pronto in the JW is great, for a buffet...besides all of the sausage, eggs, etc... they have a 'Waffleteer', as well as an omelet maker, and tons of muffins, fruit, fresh OJ.

Posted by llenlleawg urielblue

uriel-393 wrote:
Ostio Pronto in the JW is great, for a buffet...besides all of the sausage, eggs, etc... they have a 'Waffleteer', as well as an omelet maker, and tons of muffins, fruit, fresh OJ.

Unfortunately, the Osteria Pronto (OP Italian) at the JW Marriott discontinued their breakfast buffet after December 2018. They still have breakfast, but it's à la carte.

Posted by a dark rider on a pale ... unicorn? llenlleawg

llenlleawg wrote:
uriel-393 wrote:

Unfortunately, the Osteria Pronto (OP Italian) at the JW Marriott discontinued their breakfast buffet after December 2018. They still have breakfast, but it's à la carte.

NOOOOOO!!!!!!

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.