Wednesday GMs needed
Normal
Small
Posted by rbree

Looking for something to do Wednesday before the con?  Why not help the Refried Gamers run games at the Ram.  We are lookin for GMs to help us out from 9 to 12 and 12 to 5.  Give your con game one last run through before the con or run something you never get play.  PM me or sign up here with with preferred time slot, game title, description and number of players.  Player sign up will begin around the end of June.

Normal
Small
Posted by zelgar

A little correction to Rbree's post,  There are 2 main gaming slots running 4 hrs each.  The morning slot is from 9 am - 1 pm, and the afternoon slot from 1 pm - 5 pm.  There may be a little flexibility, just check with Rbree & myself (as I will probably be onsite), but since the Ram is giving us free gaming space we need to have everything cleaned up for evening service as this is an active restaurant (and we want to keep in good standing with them).  Unfortunately we lost Scotty's Brewhouse as a location for our Wednesday gaming, but we want to continue the free gaming before Gencon as long as we can.  Thanks for anyone who can help.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.