Gen Con Rear Guard
1 3
1 3
Posted by x51

I am in the high velocity bar. At the bar waiting to hang out. 

Posted by brooks x51

x51 wrote:
I am in the high velocity bar. At the bar waiting to hang out. 

I'll wander down there. I'm at the Westin so it'll probably be about 15 - 20 minutes. Blue jeans and dark button down shirt. If nothing else we can drink a beer and share a few stories before calling it a night. 

Posted by x51

Cool, I am in black polo and grey shorts at bar. 

Glasses 

Jose

Posted by x51

Well, just ordered my last drink. Ice tea :).

Probably headed to room in about 30 min. 

Posted by patrick123

Looking for something to do.there are 3 of us hanging out till Tuesday night

Posted by czager patrick123

patrick123 wrote:
Looking for something to do.there are 3 of us hanging out till Tuesday night
I'm down to hang out! I live here and I've taken Monday off to sleep/recover from the con. I can bring a couple games - I bought them but haven't had a chance to play them yet. Stars align, the ladder Jenga one, dragons gold... y'all can pick the place. 

Posted by patrick123

I
we ate in Carmel at the flixbrewhouse. They will let us play here if Good with you

Posted by patrick123

Going to see fast & furious at 4:30

Posted by llenlleawg

I finally left Indy today at 3:15 pm. It was nice to see a few traces of Gen Con: an Indy welcomes Gen Con sign at Jack’s Donuts, a few of us gamers with and without telltale gaming shirts (or vampire fangs!), and even getting the Gen Con discount when I showed my badge for lunch at the Three Carrots at City Market!

See you all next year!

Posted by x51

The JW had plenty of open tables in the High velocity bar. Especially, between 6-8pm. There were more than a few people using them for gaming. I felt that as long as you were having some type of beverage or food they did not have an issue with it. I was hoping to get a couple games of Star Realms Frontiers in. It is sleeved so I was not worried about using them.

Ultimately, I was there till about 10:30pm and it was not overly crowded. Bar seating was more than half empty. It was a shame we could not get together to play a game. 

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.
1 3
1 3