Gen Con Rear Guard
Normal
Small
Posted by aaronmlopez

Once again, the Gen Con Rear Guard will be gathering at the end of the con to allow folks to share stories, hang out, play games, and whatever! This is the fourth year for this drop-in/drop-out event and is very relaxed. We generally meet from 5pm to 11pm on the last day of Gen Con (This year it will fall on Aug 4). In past years we have met at either a restaurant or a hotel, I am still working on where we will meet this year.

Please note: This is not an "official" Gen Con event as they don't allow us to schedule after 4pm on the last day of Gen Con. 

Willing to run:
Aaron - 3x5: A Very Little RPG (4 players) all materials provided! No experience necessary! 

Normal
Small
Posted by dranthor

I'm definitely interested in this. I don't have a sunday night reservation but am hoping that closer to time they might have one open. Not sure why I didn't book it originally through sunday night. I have planned all along to be there through sunday and leave monday

Now I have a sunday night reservation so I'm definitely interested in doing something sunday night

Normal
Small
Posted by a dark rider on a pale ... unicorn?

Wooo!!!!

Is this the sort of thing where, closer to the time, you're going to want people to volunteer to run games*? 
​​​​​
* By which I guess I mean RPGs.

Normal
Small
Posted by funny-shaped dice

My wife and I’d definitely be up for something like this.  Definitely keep the group posted and let us know how we can get on an announcement list or get in touch so we know where things are happening.

Normal
Small
Posted by komoridarkclaw

*Marking this thread to see where everyone ends up since I am flying out Monday
~Komori

*Edit* I am planning on bringing Secret Hitler, which can play 10

Normal
Small
Posted by aaronmlopez

In the past, people have just brought games to play, be it an RPG, boardgame, or whatever. In the past it has ranged far and wide the games that were brought. If you are willing to run a game, comment below with what you are willing to run and the number of people that can play below! I'll add it to the original post.

New Post Sign in to write a new post.