Covid Question
Posted by njseahawksfan knuteski

knuteski wrote:
The booster requirement will never be blanket requirement...not even 1 booster.  They may require someone to be fully vaccinated and have at least 1 shot within the past 6ish months but it wouldn't have to be the booster.  Otherwise, those that became fully vaccinated within 6 months of the convention wouldn't be able to attend. 
In my case for instance, I got my second shot in mid-April so I'm fully vaxxed.  I haven't gotten boostered yet because (of course) almost 6 months to the day I got Covid.  Everything I've heard(by left leaning doctors) points to me  actually having better immunities than if I got the booster...at least for a few more months.  So, I'm waiting as long as possible to get the booster to give them a chance to tweak the formula again.

It is already a requirement for students at SUNY and CUNY and for healthcare workers in Boston.  It's only a matter of time before that moves out into the world at large just like with vaccinations themselves.

Posted by papabees sovietprince

sovietprince wrote:
knuteski wrote:
The booster requirement will never be blanket requirement...not even 1 booster.  They may require someone to be fully vaccinated and have at least 1 shot within the past 6ish months but it wouldn't have to be the booster.  Otherwise, those that became fully vaccinated within 6 months of the convention wouldn't be able to attend. 
In my case for instance, I got my second shot in mid-April so I'm fully vaxxed.  I haven't gotten boostered yet because (of course) almost 6 months to the day I got Covid.  Everything I've heard(by left leaning doctors) points to me  actually having better immunities than if I got the booster...at least for a few more months.  So, I'm waiting as long as possible to get the booster to give them a chance to tweak the formula again.
I heard the exact opposite that natural is not as good as the boosters, anyway natural and boosters is even better
Not accurate per data released by the CDC:
https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/mm7104e1.htm

Scroll to the chart at the bottom if you want to get past all the boring numbers. Basically, Unvaxxed is worst, Fully vaxxed next, then Natural Immunity, then Natural Immunity Fully Vaxxed. The interesting thing is the difference between the Natural Immunity and Natural Immunity Fully Vaxxed is pretty negligible comparatively to the other two statuses.  

Posted by jackie lou

[This post has been removed]                                                https://raleighdrywallcontractor.com/

This topic is locked. New posts cannot be added.
1 3